Almay Age Essentials Lip Treatment uploaded by Kaitlynne F.Almay Age Essentials Lip Treatment uploaded by Jennifer J.Almay Age Essentials Lip Treatment uploaded by Maria A.See all 4 photos

BY ALMAY

Age Essentials Lip Treatment - Younger looking lips, are just a swipe away with Almay's Age Essentials Lip Treatment.Benefits:Unique balm with anti-aging coreReduces appearance of lines on and around lipsImproves definitionHypoallergenic - Age Essentials Lip Treatment see more...

• What does this look like on? Does it ...It has absolutely no color it ... 1 Answers
  • I saw this lip moisturizer at the sup...Be the first to answer!
  • I was reading that this can be used f...Yes! I use this on my cuticles... 2 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Target*
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Jan. 15, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Clear
I really liked this product when I first bought it and started using it. It makes my lips super soft and when I use it regularly, I notice a difference in the lines and signs of aging on my lips. However, I don't like the larger tube, as it's harder to carry around with me. Also, the more I use it, the actual product bends inside the tube and it seems like it's going to break off, as well as it gets all over the inside of the tube when you roll it back down. If they change the packaging to this, I'd give it 5 stars.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
No matter how old or young you are, buy, buy, buy, buy this treatment! It is so soothing and silky smooth on your lips it is ridiculous. A light sent and a light sweet taste with a light eucalyptus feel to it. It is perfect. Not sure what is in the pink core but that is apparently what works overtime in renewing and healing cracked and chapped lips. The white outer ring is moisture , moisture, moisture! Totally in love with be!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Clear
Alright ladies this is my go to moisturizer for my lips before any makeup, and even on a daily basis. It's a huge stick but applies very easily. I love how little I need for my lips to feel hydrated. I get crazy bad dry lips all year long and I'm absolutely loving this. It's a crazy gentle yet powerful little secret I keep on my vanity at all times. I plan to buy a second one for my purse as well.
Shera B.
Shera B.
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:37 a.m.
Review for: Clear
Can't stop using this. Been loving it since I got it. I have bought many as I couldn't resist since on sale at CVS.
It's so buttery and smooth on lips. Not too scented either which is great. Would highly recommend. Let's keep this product selling!! Would hate for it to be discontinued.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Oct. 5, 2016, 7:22 a.m.
Review for: Clear
If you need to the beach, this is a great weapon! I love this product, is the right balm to my dessert dry lips. I will fully recommend it to all the people that suffer of dry lips.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Franklin, WV
Oct. 1, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Clear
This is a really nice lip product. It keep my lips nice and soft while giving spf30, for a sports mom that is always in the stands cheering on the kiddos this is great!
Nikomi S.
Nikomi S.
Jan. 23, 2017, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Clear
I love the way my lips feel after using this product! I use it as soon after I bush my teeth, through out the day and at night before bedtime! I definitely recommend!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Clear
This lip balm is so good. It has a little color in the middle but it leaves your lips tinted and very moisturized.
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Clear
It's really easy to use with the tube, it's hypoallergenic, yes it met my expectations, good value
Mariana L.
Mariana L.
Durham, NC
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Clear
I always get dry lips when the temperature drops. Gently cares and prevent cracks.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Does this really help for constantly dry lips?
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE
I have been considering buying this but it seems to be pretty pricey for a lip product (in my opinion) is it worth the price or is it all gimmick?
Kati A.
Kati A.
orange park, Florida
I was reading that this can be used for other things than just your lips ... is this true?
Laura A.
Laura A.
What does this look like on? Does it go on totally clear or have any tint?
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone used this before? What did you think? My lips are so chapped and peeling. I need lip HELP!