BY ALMAY

Age Essentials Lip Treatment - Younger looking lips, are just a swipe away with Almay's Age Essentials Lip Treatment.Benefits:Unique balm with anti-aging coreReduces appearance of lines on and around lipsImproves definitionHypoallergenic - Age Essentials Lip Treatment see more...

• Just got Almay Age Essentials Lip Treatment has anyone tried it....1 Answers
  • What does this look like on? Does it go on totally clear or have ...2 Answers
  • I saw this lip moisturizer at the supermarket and it looked great...1 Answers
Kelly W.
I really liked this product when I first bought it and started using it. It makes my lips super soft and when I use it regularly, I notice a difference in the lines and signs of aging on my lips. However, I don't like the larger tube, as it's harder to carry around with me. Also, the more I use it, the actual product bends inside the tube and it seems like it's going to break off, as well as it gets all over the inside of the tube when you roll it back down. If they change the packaging to this, I'd give it 5 stars.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
No matter how old or young you are, buy, buy, buy, buy this treatment! It is so soothing and silky smooth on your lips it is ridiculous. A light sent and a light sweet taste with a light eucalyptus feel to it. It is perfect. Not sure what is in the pink core but that is apparently what works overtime in renewing and healing cracked and chapped lips. The white outer ring is moisture , moisture, moisture! Totally in love with be!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Alright ladies this is my go to moisturizer for my lips before any makeup, and even on a daily basis. It's a huge stick but applies very easily. I love how little I need for my lips to feel hydrated. I get crazy bad dry lips all year long and I'm absolutely loving this. It's a crazy gentle yet powerful little secret I keep on my vanity at all times. I plan to buy a second one for my purse as well.
Shera B.
Can't stop using this. Been loving it since I got it. I have bought many as I couldn't resist since on sale at CVS.
It's so buttery and smooth on lips. Not too scented either which is great. Would highly recommend. Let's keep this product selling!! Would hate for it to be discontinued.
Paola R.
If you need to the beach, this is a great weapon! I love this product, is the right balm to my dessert dry lips. I will fully recommend it to all the people that suffer of dry lips.
Christy H.
Franklin, WV
This is a really nice lip product. It keep my lips nice and soft while giving spf30, for a sports mom that is always in the stands cheering on the kiddos this is great!
Nikomi S.
I love the way my lips feel after using this product! I use it as soon after I bush my teeth, through out the day and at night before bedtime! I definitely recommend!
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
This lip balm is so good. It has a little color in the middle but it leaves your lips tinted and very moisturized.
Arianna T.
Doral
It's really easy to use with the tube, it's hypoallergenic, yes it met my expectations, good value
Mariana L.
Durham, NC
I always get dry lips when the temperature drops. Gently cares and prevent cracks.
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone used this before? What did you think? My lips are so chapped and peeling. I need lip HELP! How long did you use before seeing a difference?
Kati A.
Jacksonville, FL
I was reading that this can be used for other things than just your lips ... is this true?
Laura A.
What does this look like on? Does it go on totally clear or have any tint?
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
I have been considering buying this but it seems to be pretty pricey for a lip product (in my opinion) is it worth the price or is it all gimmick?