BY ALMASED

Speeds Up and Improves Your Metabolism Soy + Milk + Honey Extremely Low Glycemic Load: 4 Low Glycemic Index: 27 Proven Safe and Effective for Diabetics Reduce weight, inches & fat* Revitalize energy* Restore wellness - with Almased* Backed by 20 years of experience and research . Protects muscle mass while losing fat.* Additional benefits of probiotics and enzymes aid in digestive and immune system function.* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Almased provides 25 grams of soy protein. Clinically Tested & Approved* Patented Fermentation Process All-Natural Non-GMO *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I purchased my Almased at GNC. They sell it for $34.99 & someti...2 Answers
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
I tried this for the first time about 2 months ago and I loved it! It helped me lose weight and gave me the protein I needed while working with weights! Very very effective and I am overall satisfied! Highly recommend!
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
This doesn't just make you lose weight. If you just drink it but lounge around doing absolutely nothing and keep eating junk food , it will not work for you. You have to eat healthier options. This is an appetite suppressor so it will make you feel full! Let me warn you, the taste is awful if you just add some water or milk. I had to force myself to drink it but I heard that if you add some almond milk and a bit of vanilla or cocoa powder , it'll taste a lot better!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I tried this one time and didn't care for it. it isn't a horrible product it just isn't for e. it has yogurt, soy and honey and it and I thought that was a great brand but turned out ACV was better and more easier on he body. you can find this at pharmacies and it isn't too pricey. it is quick weight loss and not in the healthy way. it is up to you to try but I don't normally recommend this product. I recommend ACV instead...
John
John
Excellent diet supplement, helped me lose 25 pounds over 4 months. I used it as directed 3 meals for 3 days, 2 meals for 3 days, and tapered down to 1 meal. I still drink a protein shake for breakfast as it has much of the vitamins I need daily, it's quick and easy, and it helps keep my calorie count low while helping me feel energetic.
Latisa S.
Latisa S.
I absolutely love this stuff. After not being able to work out due to a fracture foot. Almased provided energy to work out. Also, helping me lose the extra pounds i gained.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Almased was a pretty good product but adding a banana to the shake definitely works I lost a few pounds just the can are really expensive the best place I bought this product was at Walgreens online best price 24.99
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pretty good product. it did make me lose weight, but there is no way I could just drink it by itself. I had to look up ingredients to mix with it to make it tolerable.
Macon, GA
Agree with Lindsey's review. I followed the directions on the container, except replacing 3 meals, I only replaced 2, breakfast and dinner. I'm not much of a breakfast eater so that helped jump start my metabolism. The can suggested using water because it helped you lose the weight faster but it tasted HORRIBLE with water, even with the cinnamon, it was horrible. Milk taste better to me. I only used the product for a week, if I could've mixed it up well with something that tasted great and didn't have that gritty texture I would've used it longer.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Geraldine, AL
I did not use this as directed. Instead I added a small portion to my green smoothies to get more goodness. The gritty texture and bland taste leads me to believe that it would be difficult to stick with as directed
Megan I.
Megan I.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I've just starting using this and so far I'm pleased, I mix it with the vanilla almond milk (unsweetened). The taste is a little grainy, but it's not terrible. If you go on Pinterest there are a ton of recipes to boost the taste.
Macon, GA
I purchased my Almased at GNC. They sell it for $34.99 & sometimes they release a coupon where you can purchase it for $24.99.