BY ALMASED

Speeds Up and Improves Your Metabolism Soy + Milk + Honey Extremely Low Glycemic Load: 4 Low Glycemic Index: 27 Proven Safe and Effective for Diabetics Reduce weight, inches & fat* Revitalize energy* Restore wellness - with Almased* Backed by 20 years of experience and research . Protects muscle mass while losing fat.* Additional benefits of probiotics and enzymes aid in digestive and immune system function.* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Almased provides 25 grams of soy protein. Clinically Tested & Approved* Patented Fermentation Process All-Natural Non-GMO *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I purchased my Almased at GNC. They sell it for $34.99 &a...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
I saw an ad for this in a magazine at the gym. So, I went to CVS, and bought some. This stuff wasn’t bad. The taste didn’t bother me at all. I was bracing myself for something terrible based on reviews. I didn’t share in their experience. My main complaint? The price. Clearly the manufacturers think their product is made of gold. One 17.6 ounce container retails for $30. $30 for 10 servings. Each serving calls for eight tablespoons, according to the directions. That’s hardly cost effective. Almased Synergy Diet Powder
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
This doesn't just make you lose weight. If you just drink it but lounge around doing absolutely nothing and keep eating junk food , it will not work for you. You have to eat healthier options. This is an appetite suppressor so it will make you feel full! Let me warn you, the taste is awful if you just add some water or milk. I had to force myself to drink it but I heard that if you add some almond milk and a bit of vanilla or cocoa powder , it'll taste a lot better!
John
Excellent diet supplement, helped me lose 25 pounds over 4 months. I used it as directed 3 meals for 3 days, 2 meals for 3 days, and tapered down to 1 meal. I still drink a protein shake for breakfast as it has much of the vitamins I need daily, it's quick and easy, and it helps keep my calorie count low while helping me feel energetic.
Latisa S.
I absolutely love this stuff. After not being able to work out due to a fracture foot. Almased provided energy to work out. Also, helping me lose the extra pounds i gained.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
I wanted to try Almased after reading an advertisement for it in Clean Eating magazine. I bought one or two canisters, and while I did not follow the instructions precisely, I used in to replace one or two meals a day for as long as the canister lasted (about a week or so).
As far as the taste goes, I actually really liked it and looked forward to it. I mixed it with almond milk and a little cinnamon. It kept me full between meals, which was surprising for me.
I did not notice much, if any change, in my weight during my time using it, but that may be because I did not follow the instructions exactly and did not keep using it very long. I did not continue to buy it due to the price, but in the future I would like to give it a try again.
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
Agree with Lindsey's review. I followed the directions on the container, except replacing 3 meals, I only replaced 2, breakfast and dinner. I'm not much of a breakfast eater so that helped jump start my metabolism. The can suggested using water because it helped you lose the weight faster but it tasted HORRIBLE with water, even with the cinnamon, it was horrible. Milk taste better to me. I only used the product for a week, if I could've mixed it up well with something that tasted great and didn't have that gritty texture I would've used it longer.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I tried this one time and didn't care for it. it isn't a horrible product it just isn't for e. it has yogurt, soy and honey and it and I thought that was a great brand but turned out ACV was better and more easier on he body. you can find this at pharmacies and it isn't too pricey. it is quick weight loss and not in the healthy way. it is up to you to try but I don't normally recommend this product. I recommend ACV instead...
Lindsey W.
laveen, AZ
I followed the directions on the container except I ate a real dinner. I did it for 5 days and lost about 7 lbs. I could never do this for all 3 meals cuz I would starve but for breakfast & lunch with only low cal liquid snacks and a healthy real dinner I lost some definite pounds. Great to use before a vacation or special even to drop a few lbs def not a lifestyle change. You can spice up your shake by adding cinnamon, oil, cocoa powder, or chia seeds to mix up flavor.
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
I tried this for the first time about 2 months ago and I loved it! It helped me lose weight and gave me the protein I needed while working with weights! Very very effective and I am overall satisfied! Highly recommend!
Marlene R.
Almased was a pretty good product but adding a banana to the shake definitely works I lost a few pounds just the can are really expensive the best place I bought this product was at Walgreens online best price 24.99
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I purchased my Almased at GNC. They sell it for $34.99 & sometimes they release a coupon where you can purchase it for $24.99.