Allure Selfie Case - Rose Gold uploaded by Kimberly M.Allure Selfie Case - Rose Gold uploaded by Hallie B.Allure Selfie Case - Rose Gold uploaded by Hallie B.

BY CASE-MATE.COM

Lights, camera, selfie. Step your (selfie) game up with the Allure x Case-Mate Selfie Case! Equipped with professional grade LED lights and an adjustable dimming feature, you are sure to master the perfect shot. The built-in 360 ° rotating ring provides you the stability you need when perfecting your angles. " see more...

Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Benton , AR
This is awesome !!!!! Has a holding ring so you can take selfies easily , very bright LED lights so your pictures look amazing . I bought mine at my Verizon store it was $70.00 , but I feel it was well worth the buy and also I got a free year subscription to Allure Magazine and a 1 free month of their beauty box !! Love it
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.
I don't know how to feel about this case. It leaves a line of light on my face. Idk if it's the way that I'm taking the pictures or what. It is also not very durable. My phone falls a lot and I cannot have this with all those falls. I like the lighting and the save that you could change the lighting on the case. I would recommend looking at other ones.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I like how bulky it makes my phone feel, but it's not the best the lighting is too dim not really what I was looking for , extremely hard to get off phone way too expensive! Wouldn't really recommend it