BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Fatima H.
pretty good you should remove your makeup before you sleep and wash it well to get pretty skin without any problems
Maria G.
This is he first time buying these and they only cost 99ç. I really like the smell that they have and they just do what they suppose to. They come in a easy packaging and are very good . They are very soft and I will recommend them to anyone!!!!
jeanmarie b.
Petaluma, CA
It works if that's what u wanna know. It's kinda laundry fabric sheet material. I mean I did get this at the 99cent store
Monica M.
Waco, TX
Love love this product dont have to rub hard or use to many of them. Price range is good and who doesnt like to get free stuff
Stephanie C.
I bought these at the 99 cents store and it does a good job at wiping my makeup off. Probably wouldn't recommend for sensitive, there is a minor stinging feeling but goes away after.

Amazon