BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Bedresia T.
St. Paul
This are awesome make up wipes, helps remove make up with in seconds. They have a very nice touch to them and they were effective. The packaging was easy to handle and he’ll keep moist. I’d recommend to others.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these make up remover wipes from allure I usually find them at the 99 cent store can’t bet the price and I only use up one wipe or Two at max to get those full face on makeup days
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
Not bad for finding these at the dollar tree. Just need like two to three napkins to fully do the job.....
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
These are great for removing makeup. They get the job done and are very affordable; i got mine for $1. They last me a while and they remove all my makeup in one wipe.
Mangolover8177 V.
houston
I love it and it gets the job done for what you pay for it. The only real problem I had with it was that they dried very quickly even though I had them sealed properly, but that’s a quick fix with just getting it wet or spraying it.
marlene g.
Sylmar
I love these wips i use them oon my face alot and also it very useful to remove all makeup that you apply on face.
bonita l.
Joliet
I have use this and I used to love it it took all my makeup of and it was great and this wear when I was like 11 a I know you would love them
Courtney E.
I have tried this product once before, but this isn't my cup of tea. It does work, and it does feel generally quite alright, but I find it very hard to get hold of. I spend the majority of my shopping time in store and I don't have the time to be trying to find it... my best friend loves it though :)
sidrah s.
These wipes are literally the best wipes I have ever used and I cannot rely on any other wipes other than these. In love with them❤
Sara S.
I sometimes have dry skin so it's important that I take all of my makeup off with something that isn't going to dry it out more. These do just that!

Amazon