BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Asya A.
The Makeup Removal wipes by Allure were a nice experience for me to test them but not for my skin type I think because my skin got red after using them but it depends on the type of the skin like I said. All in all it does its job and doesn't leaves make up rests on your skin.
alma h.
Boulder, CO
Greatest product out there. I would recommend to anyone. Great value for the money, it did meet my expectations.
Basma A.
Ajman , UAE
It is amazing and comfortable to use ilove it soo much you can try this makeup removal wipes
Laksmy R.
Son muy eficientes, dejan una sensación de frescura en la piel y remueven el maquillaje con facilidad.
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
Was not a can of the make up remover. I have senaitive skin so it wasnt to gentle on my face. I like the products but I personally wouldnt buy this again.
Anijah k.
ambridge
They're just your adverage make up wipes. There is nothing special about them. Honestly I wouldn't recommend them
They take everything off and they are gentle on the skin which is good for me bc i get itchy sometimes using different brands
Stephanie C.
I bought these at the 99 cents store and it does a good job at wiping my makeup off. Probably wouldn't recommend for sensitive, there is a minor stinging feeling but goes away after.
Melissa L.
Fresno, CA
Great! Great! Great!
Even gets the tough to get off eyeliner! It is also so gentle on your skin & leaves it feeling soft. Definitely recommend it! 👌🏼
jeanmarie b.
Petaluma, CA
It works if that's what u wanna know. It's kinda laundry fabric sheet material. I mean I did get this at the 99cent store

Amazon