BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Shanice L.
Doral, FL
The wipes do a good job at removing my make up however it make my skin irritated. i felt a burn sensation on my skin the moment i started using it... it may work for someone with less sensitive skin but i won't be buying this for myself again. maybe to remove make up from my hands but never on my face again.
Diana R.
Long Beach, CA
These wipes were not good for me. They remove the makeup perfectly fine, but they made my skin feel like when too much mint is applied to the skin. It felt like a slight burning, especially under and around the eyes. I would not buy these again, nor do I think I will finish this pack. I bought these at the 99¢ store, so I don't lose too much, but even there, there are better wipes.
Damaris R.
seguin
I honestly really don't like these I wouldn't recommend them and I was very disappointed I didn't meet my expansion and it's not a nice package but it leaves your skin oily I wouldn't not recommend this
Anijah k.
ambridge
They're just your adverage make up wipes. There is nothing special about them. Honestly I wouldn't recommend them
17th S.
southall
I use all all makeup remover so I don't actually mind what use but people think it's different so I would like to see the difference
Madison L.
I bought these because I wanted to try something new. I like that they really take my makeup off. I have sensitive skin and these are definitely not for sensitive skin. My eyes and skin burn every time I use them.
Kesha W.
Melbourne, FL
They are okay but just not for me I think brought it from Walmart where I live and it kind of didn't meet my expectations it wasn't as effective for me but may be for the next person I would say improvement could be made
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
Was not a can of the make up remover. I have senaitive skin so it wasnt to gentle on my face. I like the products but I personally wouldnt buy this again.
Anuskha R.
Chaguanas
The product is reasonable which is good because the quality is poor . In the description , it clearly stated that it would remove makeup preventing your skin to dry up quickly . That’s actually incorrect . This product dried my skin . The wipes were also very thin.
Courtney E.
I have tried this product once before, but this isn't my cup of tea. It does work, and it does feel generally quite alright, but I find it very hard to get hold of. I spend the majority of my shopping time in store and I don't have the time to be trying to find it... my best friend loves it though :)

Amazon