BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
Was not a can of the make up remover. I have senaitive skin so it wasnt to gentle on my face. I like the products but I personally wouldnt buy this again.
Janet P.
Roseburg
These Allure make remover wipes take off makeup really great.I would definitely recommend these to my family and friends.Makeup comes off fast and easy.
Melissa L.
Fresno, CA
Great! Great! Great!
Even gets the tough to get off eyeliner! It is also so gentle on your skin & leaves it feeling soft. Definitely recommend it! ­čĹî­čĆ╝
Brenda G.
I love how they remove the makeup and my skin is left really smooth after i swipe my face with i put a cream of the same product and i looovvveee it
Ruby S.
Las Vegas
i love these makeup wipe remover because it removes because fast and doesn't stain your face with the lip gloss or contouring it is an amazing value.
Fatima M.
these wipes are nice and also very smooth they clean your skin with only one wipe very nice product and also very affordable i totally recomend it.
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
These are awesome they do what they promise they remove makeup, dirt and leave your face fresh. They are of good value . the packaging is alright.
Karlee M.
Took off a full face of makeup with one towelette. Could be wetter but that's my preference. Bought online. I continue to use the lavender wipes.
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this product it is the best I makes your face feel so clean it's what I expected this was the first time using it and I will get it again
Andressa B.
Philadelphia, PA
These makeup removers are very good. I usually have a hard time cleaning up make up. But as far as make up removers go this is a good product.

Amazon