Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

by Allure

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Allure Makeup Removal Wipes!
The make up wipes remove most make up without having to try too hard to take it off. They are one of my favorite wipes and would definitely recommend. They are very gentle and I would buy them again.
Cutler Bay, FL
This little wipe are very affordable and easy to have on hand. The packaging grits ok. It is gentle on skin and it's effective. There's always room for improvement.
Takes off all the makeup no matter if it's water proof stay proof anything such a great product to have around and you can carry them around so if you makeup smears or anything you can clean it up.
I love these makeup wipes! They remove all my makeup with only 1 or 2 wipes. And they are very affordable as well. Would definitely recommend this to friends. Great value!
Modesto, CA
These work pretty well to take off your makeup. They cost 99 cents and you get 30 sheets. For being so cheap it worked better than I expected. I've bought about 4 packs. I'd recommend for wiping off swatches or fixing any quick mistakes instead of using your expensive ones.
Highland Park, NJ
so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype so amazing one of the best product i ever used it smells great and is such an easy and great application. it definitely met all my expectations and lived up to the hype
Chicago , IL
I have oily skin, so I must prime my face etc. And it takes off all of the first layer of makeup I have on with ease. It is smooth, no harsh smell. Gental on my skin and around my eyes and nose. The price range is great. It doesn't leave my skin dry. It makes it easier to cleans my skin after with my nightly routine. I like it.
This product is really good for removing make up I was really starting to get acne bc my old makeup remover wipes were not getting all the makeup off my face but ever since I switched to allure makeup removal wipes iv had no problems
One of my favorites for my face cleaning routines. Definitely a must have for my make up familia I highly recommend it for anyone in general who likes to clean there face after a long day with a little bit of make and even for the ones who love to wear 3 layers of make up like myself. Everyone should try these wipes No Joke💞
Allure Makeup Removal Wipes uploaded by Maria G.
This is he first time buying these and they only cost 99ç. I really like the smell that they have and they just do what they suppose to. They come in a easy packaging and are very good . They are very soft and I will recommend them to anyone!!!!