Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

by Allure

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Allure Makeup Removal Wipes!
birmingham uk
These makeup wipes were okay but they weren't the best. I wouldn't particularly purchase them again they made my skin breakout but I think that was more to do with my skin than the product. They also didn't take my makeup off well.
I think this is a good product you can easily use. For me the best thing about it is that it doesn't affect your skin and it feels really gently. The price is okay not too expensive. For sure there may be better alternatives but this one is just right for me.
laghouat/sidi makhlouf
Gently dissolves makeup without drying skinSoft creme formula moisturizes as it cleansLeaves skin feeling soft and smoothNo parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredientsMade in the usa
Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin.and the soft cream formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth no parabens and no alcohol i like it
Ciudad Ojeda
I use them every day before going to bed, in my clean routine and i like them, are very soft and gentle to my ski, it removes all the make up easy. A bit expensive, but it worths. Would recommend!
When I bought these wipes I was confident they would wipe my make up off in a flash. And boy I was right they were gentle on the skin and I've continued to use them since. They're highly recommended by me as they wiped of my waterproof eyeliner unlike any other wipes
Vancouver, BC
I travel a lot for work, and it's hard to bring make up remover on the plane. I always carry make up remover wipes with me that allows me to go through security no problem. This product is good and does it's job. Maybe a bit tough to remove waterproof mascara.
Chestermere, AB
I really do like these wipes! Pretty inexpensive, and are worth the price. Theres a good value and you only require one wipe to wipe everything off unlike others where you sometimes need two.
Troon, south ayrshire
as a girl who uses mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow on a daily basis these are extremely useful and at a reasonable price, what reason is there not to buy them. repeat user x
They are good. You just need to completely remove the makeup, leaving the face fresh. The rest is very good. It is comfortable to carry at the time of a trip, good presentation.