BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Angela C.
Hesperia , CA
Removes my makeup really well and doesn't leave any spots of it and it's very gentle and soft
Fiorella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta. Remueve el maquillaje súper rápido y deja la cara fresca y suave. Lo recomiendo
Karely S.
Indio, CA
It's a very good product ! Made me skin feel super soft right after removing all my makeup
Andory H.
Florida
The wipes take off makeup really good and easy and it is was excellent for when I got it
Kelsie B.
Oakdale
I've heard these products are very good , just never got around to using them before .
Courtney E.
I have tried this product once before, but this isn't my cup of tea. It does work, and it does feel generally quite alright, but I find it very hard to get hold of. I spend the majority of my shopping time in store and I don't have the time to be trying to find it... my best friend loves it though :)
Anuskha R.
Chaguanas
The product is reasonable which is good because the quality is poor . In the description , it clearly stated that it would remove makeup preventing your skin to dry up quickly . That’s actually incorrect . This product dried my skin . The wipes were also very thin.
Tia S.
Sharon, ON
I have been using the Allure makeup-remover wipes for a couple of months now because they are soft and gentle on my skin but still remove all the product. They never cause any sensitivity to my eyes and leave a nice feeling on your skin. The package would be more practical if it came with more wipes, but their quality owes up for it
Wipes are too thin and not moist enough, had to wet each one each time. These work pretty well to take off your makeup. They cost 99 cents and you get 30 sheets. For being so cheap it worked better than I expected. I've bought about 4 packs. I'd recommend for wiping off swatches or fixing any quick mistakes instead of using your expensive ones.

Amazon