Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

by Allure

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Allure Makeup Removal Wipes!
These are so good.They help to take off litteraly anything. Just name it. These help out a lot for when you forget and just sleep in your make up. These truly are a lifesaver.
Phenix City, AL
These right here are absolutely a great product. It cleans so well just right amount of cleanser and it removes makeup really well. If you use a toner (always should ) there won't or if any very little left on your face and pores.
These are the best! I tend to use these on the go like when I have to travel home after weddings or work events and want to take off makeup in the car/plane/train. They're super gentle and works really well. Definitely recommend!
Melbourne, FL
They are okay but just not for me I think brought it from Walmart where I live and it kind of didn't meet my expectations it wasn't as effective for me but may be for the next person I would say improvement could be made
Bloomington, IL
I love these I can remove all of my make up with 2 wipes I have used other brands and had to use 4 or 5 wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dried out and sluggish like the other brands.
camden,NJ
The allure makeup removal wipes is a good product. It definitely met my expectations for a removal wipe. for my first time using it, it did a pretty good job. I brought this product from a department store. I would probably buy this again in the future.
Franklin, NC
Haven't used these in a while but they do work well and get the makeup off my only complaint is remember having trouble getting my eyeliner to come completely off
Sylvester, WV
Easily removes makeup. Even mascara and leaves skin soft very gentle on skin even good for those with sensitive skin issues. Packed so that wipes do not dry out. Yes I would buy gain
these makeup wipes are great for taking off eye makeup but it didn't meet me expectations for skin care usage. i thought it would be more gentle on my skin but it broke me out.
New Plymouth Idaho
I have used this product many times and many more of this brands product. This specific product works very well it took my beautiful makeup off very easily and it didn't hurt like most other makeup wipes that I have used in the past