Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

by Allure

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Allure Makeup Removal Wipes!
Golden
Work just as expected. These are lower cost than some, but still work just as good as the other brands I have tried in the past.
It does remove makeup fast and helps to smooth your skin, has a nice packaging and good traveling size. and its also affordable.
27705
Love cause it works really good when I need to get my make up off and I'm very happy that they had made then so I could us them
Reading, PA
Easy to use, takes make up off with no problems. This is the only makeup remover I trust when it comes to getting the job done.
Greensburg
These make up wipes take off your make up very well and are very convenient for your purse and anything!! They are just great!!
They Remove The Make Up Really Good Although It Gives A Little Burn In The Eyes And They Get Red But It's Only For Some Seconds
Waco, TX
Allure Makeup Removal Wipes uploaded by Monica M.
Love love this product dont have to rub hard or use to many of them. Price range is good and who doesnt like to get free stuff
This maleup removal wipes are awesome. Removes makeup within a single go and it smells extremely good. And do not damage skin.
Morehead, Ky
Great for take off eyeliner especially I fill like it can never get it off but that worked great for it and also my foundation
North Ogden , UT
I love these make up wipes, last a long time because you only need one to take off all your make up! Would holy recommend it.