BY ALLURE

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

Start your review of Allure Makeup Removal Wipes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Allure is pretty good brand al together. I don’t use it too often but they are decent. It’s general on your skin and doesn’t leave any burn. It met my expectations but it is a little pricey so I don’t typically buy this brand.
Mangolover8177 V.
houston
I love it and it gets the job done for what you pay for it. The only real problem I had with it was that they dried very quickly even though I had them sealed properly, but that’s a quick fix with just getting it wet or spraying it.
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
These are great for removing makeup. They get the job done and are very affordable; i got mine for $1. They last me a while and they remove all my makeup in one wipe.
Bedresia T.
St. Paul
This are awesome make up wipes, helps remove make up with in seconds. They have a very nice touch to them and they were effective. The packaging was easy to handle and he’ll keep moist. I’d recommend to others.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these make up remover wipes from allure I usually find them at the 99 cent store can’t bet the price and I only use up one wipe or Two at max to get those full face on makeup days
Diana R.
Long Beach, CA
These wipes were not good for me. They remove the makeup perfectly fine, but they made my skin feel like when too much mint is applied to the skin. It felt like a slight burning, especially under and around the eyes. I would not buy these again, nor do I think I will finish this pack. I bought these at the 99¢ store, so I don't lose too much, but even there, there are better wipes.
Justina S.
I'm in love with this product! As a busy college student I am guilty of not taking off my make up after a long night on multiple occasions (bad I know). But since using this product I have found it so much easier to take off my make up at night! They are so easy to use and always make my face feel cleansed and fresh. I also keep them in my gym bag! They are perfect for a quick freshen up before or after a hard work out.
Krisette W.
Houston
i absolutely love this product!!!! Using only two wipes all of my makeup was off!!! I was really exited to test this product, and when i found out it worked it blew me away! The wipes are so soft and strong, i love it! I definitely would recommend to others! with love, Krisette <3
Amanda C.
This was my first time using Allure makeup removal wipes and I love them. It gently removes makeup and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. It does not leave your skin feeling dry or oily. I bought them on amazon. Great product, will buy again. Would recommend.
Jermisia c.
Killeen, TX
This is the best makeup removal. I have very sensitive skins so most makeup removal wipes leave my face itchy and dry. so when I tried this makeup removals wipe I fall in love. They left my face smooth and it got all the makeup off with using just one wipe. I absolutely love this wipes thanks Allure

Amazon