Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

by Allure

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Allure Makeup Removal Wipes!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Allure Makeup Removal Wipes uploaded by Lovie C.
This is A review about The Limited Edition Allure Beauty Box. I couldn't write this under the beauty box because I've already reviewed the regular monthly box. Included in this awesome box are products of Allure's annual Best of Beauty & Readers choice awards, a mix of past & present winners. I'm super excited that I was able to order this before they sold out, Thanks Allure for creating this amazing assortment of top notch beauty products . I ❤️ my Allure!!
gracie M.
Allure Makeup Removal Wipes uploaded by gracie M.
Love this makeup remover wipes, I have tried so many and this ones are great. It even took my waterproof mascara. This is a dupe for olay wipes #allure #wipes
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Allure Makeup Removal Wipes uploaded by Angelica M.
I love these because they are made in a factory that uses clean wind powered energy. You can also find them at the 99 cent only stores, so they're extremely affordable. They are also made in the USA which I love. I haven't tried them for eye makeup, but for everything else they work efficiently. Takes off my makeup without irritating my sensitive skin.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
The ALLURE Make up remover wipes, that I purchased and do used..... I was not all that crazy about. I don’t know if they were old, but there was not a lot of moisture on the wipes. I don’t know if I’m ready to try another package of them, to see if it would be any better? 😇
Emilie M.
Souderton, PA
This is for the witch hazel variety: love them! can dry out but i feel like that's fairly normal for wipes. they take most makeup off well and have the benefit of toning while they do so, which for me means less acne after removal! love them and have found them in the grocery store
alma H.
Boulder, CO
Greatest product out there. I would recommend to anyone. Great value for the money, it did meet my expectations.
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
These are great for removing makeup. They get the job done and are very affordable; i got mine for $1. They last me a while and they remove all my makeup in one wipe.
Ruby S.
Las Vegas
i love these makeup wipe remover because it removes because fast and doesn't stain your face with the lip gloss or contouring it is an amazing value.
Anijah K.
ambridge
They're just your adverage make up wipes. There is nothing special about them. Honestly I wouldn't recommend them
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
Amazing product. It basically removes make-up easily from your face. It can also be used as a quick face wipe, removing dirt and excessive oils from face. It leaves face feeling smoth, clean and hydrated. Allure Makeup Removal Wipes

Looking for your answer?