BY ALLURE #90 in Face Wipes

Gently dissolves makeup without drying skin. Soft creme formula moisturizes as it cleans. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No parabens, formaldehydes, alcohol, phthalates or other harmful ingredients. Made in the usa. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria G.
This is he first time buying these and they only cost 99ç. I really like the smell that they have and they just do what they suppose to. They come in a easy packaging and are very good . They are very soft and I will recommend them to anyone!!!!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Allure is pretty good brand al together. I don’t use it too often but they are decent. It’s general on your skin and doesn’t leave any burn. It met my expectations but it is a little pricey so I don’t typically buy this brand.
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
I'm a mom so make up remover wipes are a god send. I rarely have time to do a mask night or whatever and these wipes are so cleansing and make me feel refreshed! Would buy again because they are so convenient!
Mangolover8177 V.
houston
I love it and it gets the job done for what you pay for it. The only real problem I had with it was that they dried very quickly even though I had them sealed properly, but that’s a quick fix with just getting it wet or spraying it.
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
These are great for removing makeup. They get the job done and are very affordable; i got mine for $1. They last me a while and they remove all my makeup in one wipe.
Claudia O.
Doral, FL
I like this ones but not too much it is good for remove your make-up but I dont like it too much the thing that I dont like about this product is the smell I just dont like it
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these make up remover wipes from allure I usually find them at the 99 cent store can’t bet the price and I only use up one wipe or Two at max to get those full face on makeup days
Diana R.
Long Beach, CA
These wipes were not good for me. They remove the makeup perfectly fine, but they made my skin feel like when too much mint is applied to the skin. It felt like a slight burning, especially under and around the eyes. I would not buy these again, nor do I think I will finish this pack. I bought these at the 99¢ store, so I don't lose too much, but even there, there are better wipes.
Justina S.
I'm in love with this product! As a busy college student I am guilty of not taking off my make up after a long night on multiple occasions (bad I know). But since using this product I have found it so much easier to take off my make up at night! They are so easy to use and always make my face feel cleansed and fresh. I also keep them in my gym bag! They are perfect for a quick freshen up before or after a hard work out.
India l.
Oviedo , FL
I have oily skin, so I must prime my face etc. And it takes off all of the first layer of makeup I have on with ease. It is smooth, no harsh smell. Gental on my skin and around my eyes and nose. The price range is great. It doesn't leave my skin dry. It makes it easier to cleans my skin after with my nightly routine. I like it.