BY ALLURE #26 in Books

• Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? an...3 Answers
  • How much is the subscription?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?10 Answers
Allure Magazine
  • "I love getting information on beauty tips, fashion tips that are amazing i love also getting the samples that come a long with it " in 15 reviews
Lori L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I like Allure magazine. It is new to me this year but I love how informative they are in a variety of formats. Whether it's articles or infographics. I really like the info graphs where they ask a person for their input on certain things and then show the items, the cost, where to get the item and what not. Very informative if you are I. To beauty and fashion. Allure Magazine
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It wasn't my favorite magazine growing up. I only bought a handful of these when I was into buying magazines. I don't even visit the website. Definitely for those in their 20's on up. Find the stories and articles within to be a little boring. But their makeup beauty awards are amazing!
Leesa S.
Allure magazine is a great beauty magazine. There is amazing beauty and health advice in each issue. They feature a great variety of people on there covers each month. It has all the latest beauty trends and news. It is a must read for anyone interested in beauty.
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
Love this magazine subscription. It always has all the newest in fashion, perfume, designs and most of all my favorite.. MAKEUP along with great tutorials on how to use it all..
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I've been subscribed to this magazine for 3 years now and not stopping as well as their beauty box that just came out not too long ago which is simply amazing every month that's something I don't plan on stopping either.
Angel H.
This is my favorite magazine. My grandma bought me a subscription and I can’t wait for the next issue. It has so many beauty things in it. Some of the articles on people suck but I love the beauty tips and tricks.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This magazine is good for teenagers. I don't subscribe anymore because it was a free 12 month subscription I was enrolled in. Had a couple samples and coupons. Some good reads but not very diverse.
RACHEL F.
Richmond, TX
Allure magazine has many tips and fashion statements in it. The magazine has helped in many ways. I would recommend this magazine. Great author! I can't wait to get my next one.
Veronica M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is my go to magazine for all Beauty, skin care, and fashion. They have great articles and good interviews too with fun pictures of the celebrity they are interviewing past fashion photos with their own captions about the photo. They always have everything that is on trend and feature both the expensive and inexpensive products. I like this magazine especially for its articles that they habe in each edition
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you get a subscription from them?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Anyone ever had to buy your issue because it's either late or never comes?
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? and is it worth the price?
Taylor S.
Crescent City, CA
How much is the subscription?