BY ALLURE #61 in Books

• Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? an...4 Answers
  • How much is the subscription?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?10 Answers
Allure Magazine
  • "I love getting information on beauty tips, fashion tips that are amazing i love also getting the samples that come a long with it " in 15 reviews
Lori L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I like Allure magazine. It is new to me this year but I love how informative they are in a variety of formats. Whether it's articles or infographics. I really like the info graphs where they ask a person for their input on certain things and then show the items, the cost, where to get the item and what not. Very informative if you are I. To beauty and fashion. Allure Magazine
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Love this magazine. It has articles about a variety of topics. Fashion, food, fitness, beauty and others. This magazine gives good advice on products. It follows the fashion trends so I love seeing the fashion items they advertise!
Kimberly G.
Elkton, MD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this magazine, sometimes it even has small samples such as biore nose strips or perfume samples. I especially love the articles and learning what’s hot or not in the makeup community at the moment.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
I love this magazine, it is perfect for all those into beauty and makeup. I never heard of it before, but the editorial is very awesome! I like the full printed pages and remarks it has to offer. I recommend it to all!
Leesa S.
Allure magazine is a great beauty magazine. There is amazing beauty and health advice in each issue. They feature a great variety of people on there covers each month. It has all the latest beauty trends and news. It is a must read for anyone interested in beauty.
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
Love this magazine subscription. It always has all the newest in fashion, perfume, designs and most of all my favorite.. MAKEUP along with great tutorials on how to use it all..
Lynn B.
I can’t wait to see what’s inside each issue. There are guaranteed makeup tips and product suggestions. I love the list of products that readers suggest and vote on. It’s empowering to women and have articles that demonstrate this. There are also fashion and food articles. Check it out.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It wasn't my favorite magazine growing up. I only bought a handful of these when I was into buying magazines. I don't even visit the website. Definitely for those in their 20's on up. Find the stories and articles within to be a little boring. But their makeup beauty awards are amazing!
Alexis S.
Springfield
I love Allure magazine! I like seeing tutorials for the latest makeup trends and skin care routines. Seeing new makeup and makeup tools and how to use them to DIY skincare products, Allure has it all
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you get a subscription from them?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Anyone ever had to buy your issue because it's either late or never comes?
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? and is it worth the price?
arii A.