BY ALLURE #11 in Books

• Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? and ...3 Answers
  • How much is the subscription?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?10 Answers
Allure Magazine
  • "I love getting information on beauty tips, fashion tips that are amazing i love also getting the samples that come a long with it " in 15 reviews
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I LOVE Allure magazine.

They always have eye catching covers, great articles, and even better beauty tips. Allure really is the beauty bible of magazines. They have a fun section at the beginning of the magazine that's gives you the history of that months topic (lipstick, blush, bangs, eyeliner, nail polish).

I love that their articles are in depth and cover a wide range of topics. I can always count on allure for a well researched article.

I would definitely recommend subscribing to Allure. Check out Amazon.com for a great deal on a yearlong subscription.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Allure magazine is the very best at targeting the latest and upcoming trends in fashion, beauty and health ! I love their straight forward reading and analysis studies on products ! And I can always count on their informative articles & the wonderful tips they provide in beauty ! I also take pride, as well as enjoyment in being a Allure Enthusiast Panel Member. :) I am happy knowing that I can assist in new products and honest reviews of in helping fellow consumers.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love getting Allure magazines! I love reading about new makeup/beauty tips. I like that they promote ranges of high-end and drugstore products, unlike other magazines that tend to stick to ridiculously expensive things. I also don't feel like they're recommending products for the sake of being sponsored by it. They actually recommend useful/good products for whatever they're writing about.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Allure is a fun read with lots of great beauty tips and eye-catching layouts. I enjoy how they show off their new favorite products and highlight the clothes that are trendy. They also have interesting celebrity profiles each month. If you enjoy fashion and beauty, you'll like Allure.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
This magazine rocks. It is super objective and provides great advice whether that be regarding beauty or health. I also trust their product reviews more than anyone else as they poll a lot of people and the products I have used based on their review have been awesome.
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I just got my first subscrition magazine from allure. I thought there would be samples but there wasnt. Maybe it varys each month. I love skimming through and see the styles and make up tutorials. I plan to get the allure box soon for real freebies!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Allure always have insightful articles on beauty products...and their beauty finder on the Allure website is terrific. It would be nice if they would give drugstore brands a bit more credit...because we can't be all Sephora budget all the time.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
This is one of my favorite fashion magazines. Not only does this may contain great fashion ideas and trends, it also has interesting articles and photos as well. I love that it is not overcrowded with ads like most other fashion mags.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I got a free 6 months subscription and so far I love it! It always has tips and infos to help me stay up-to-date on all of the latest makeup products and trends. Love the samples included! I also love their website and giveaways!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Very cool magazine. A lot of fashion and make up inspiration. Very fun to read and I always get excited when my magazine comes in the mail. Very enjoyable and a great read. Definitely try the magazine out you might like it!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you get a subscription from them?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Anyone ever had to buy your issue because it's either late or never comes?
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? and is it worth the price?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Sun Valley, CA
How much is the subscription?