BY ALLURE

• Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the...4 Answers
  • How much is the subscription?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?10 Answers
Allure Magazine
  • "I love getting information on beauty tips, fashion tips that are amazing i love also getting the samples that come a long with it " in 15 reviews
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite magazine subscriptions. You can go here for all things beauty whether it be face wash, shampoo, makeup, perfume, or if you're reading it for the articles. I use it for all of the above. The ads are all irrelevant to me and the articles are usually ones that interest me as well. I recommend getting a subscription as opposed to buying them individually at the store because they are $5 each but you can get a subscription for the whole year for closer to $10.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,162 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I get a free subscription to Allure magazines every month just about & I dont know how lol. I got a few free one year from the get it free website but somehow they keep renewing it but it's still FREE! As you see some are unopened because i have a busy life raising my daughter but she enjoys looking through them sometimes. Lol she's 18 months. But I do like putting these in the bathroom to read, cutting up for scrapbooking and sometimes they just pile up in my room.
Lori L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I like Allure magazine. It is new to me this year but I love how informative they are in a variety of formats. Whether it's articles or infographics. I really like the info graphs where they ask a person for their input on certain things and then show the items, the cost, where to get the item and what not. Very informative if you are I. To beauty and fashion. Allure Magazine
Kayla A.
Alcoa
I started my subscription with my Allure beauty box. I love this magazine! It covers fashion, beauty, culture, do's and don'ts, etc. The magazine always has so many diverse articles that are bound to intrigue each unique woman reading. Would recommend to others.
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
I absolutely love this magazine! So much that I don't subscribe to any others. I trust the information provided and love that it's always fled with tips and tricks from professionals in different fields. I've been a makeup artist for 20+ years but enjoy educating myself on what's new and value the opinions of other professionals.
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
Love this magazine subscription. It always has all the newest in fashion, perfume, designs and most of all my favorite.. MAKEUP along with great tutorials on how to use it all..
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I can’t wait to see what’s inside each issue. There are guaranteed makeup tips and product suggestions. I love the list of products that readers suggest and vote on. It’s empowering to women and have articles that demonstrate this. There are also fashion and food articles. Check it out.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It wasn't my favorite magazine growing up. I only bought a handful of these when I was into buying magazines. I don't even visit the website. Definitely for those in their 20's on up. Find the stories and articles within to be a little boring. But their makeup beauty awards are amazing!
crystal j.
1,889 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Love this magazine. It has articles about a variety of topics. Fashion, food, fitness, beauty and others. This magazine gives good advice on products. It follows the fashion trends so I love seeing the fashion items they advertise!
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you get a subscription from them?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Anyone ever had to buy your issue because it's either late or never comes?
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the box? and is it worth the price?
Taylor S.
Crescent City, CA
How much is the subscription?