BY ALLURE

• Has anyone bought the allure magazine subscription or the...5 Answers
  • How much is the subscription?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get the Allure Sample Society box?10 Answers
Allure Magazine

Start your review of Allure Magazine !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love getting information on beauty tips, fashion tips that are amazing i love also getting the samples that come a long with it " in 15 reviews
Madison , MS
I love Allure! Great for the newest fashion, beauty, and health trends! I read it online and receive daily emails for all the up to date news! There are several different sections with and different authors who have a good knowledge add on most subjects. I love reading all the great articles on up and coming trends
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite magazine subscription. It always has beauty tips. It has good story lines and sometimes a free sample in it. When I’m done with I pass it to my mom. She loves magazines.
Cascade, IA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a great magazine. I love looking at the fashion that is featured in the magazine, as well as getting fashion tips within the articles. The best section for me is the beauty section though. The tips are always interesting and very new to me even though I have tried like everything. These tips help me so much, and this subscription is worth it.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a great beauty and skincare magazine.  I read this as a teen decades ago to learn about skincare and makeup.  The magazine was much thicker then!   But then again we did not have the Internet back then.  We had to rely on magazines for all our info as well as trips to Osco Drug to see products in person.  It is fun to get this magazine after 2 or 3 decades!!  Recommend!
Martha, KY
1,360 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I get a free subscription to Allure magazines every month just about & I dont know how lol. I got a few free one year from the get it free website but somehow they keep renewing it but it's still FREE! As you see some are unopened because i have a busy life raising my daughter but she enjoys looking through them sometimes. Lol she's 18 months. But I do like putting these in the bathroom to read, cutting up for scrapbooking and sometimes they just pile up in my room.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I like Allure magazine. It is new to me this year but I love how informative they are in a variety of formats. Whether it's articles or infographics. I really like the info graphs where they ask a person for their input on certain things and then show the items, the cost, where to get the item and what not. Very informative if you are I. To beauty and fashion. Allure Magazine
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love getting my Allure Magazine each month, always such good tips on skincare and beauty products and fresh style. Seems to always be relevant and even the weaker issues are still much more fun to look at than many other magazines in this genre. Well-priced too! Also love getting the Allure Beauty Box Subscription for the past several months as well!
Rockaway Park , NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Allure magazine is my favorite beauty/fashion magazine to read. I’m also subscribed to their weekly emails. They give great skin care advice, reviews on products, and keep me up to date on any new products coming out. I love seeing what products got The Allure best of beauty awards and trying them out for myself. Great magazine, lots of skin care info which is what I’m interested in.
Alex City, AL
Love this magazine subscription. It always has all the newest in fashion, perfume, designs and most of all my favorite.. MAKEUP along with great tutorials on how to use it all..
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It wasn't my favorite magazine growing up. I only bought a handful of these when I was into buying magazines. I don't even visit the website. Definitely for those in their 20's on up. Find the stories and articles within to be a little boring. But their makeup beauty awards are amazing!
San Diego, CA
Do you get a subscription from them?
Tavares , FL
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Anyone ever had to buy your issue because it's either late or never comes?
Mesa, AZ
Crescent City, CA
How much is the subscription?

Allure Magazine

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email