Allure by Chanel for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Roskita S.

BY CHANEL

Meredith W.
Zionsville, IN
My all time favorite fragrance, this is my signature scent. It’s warm, inviting, and wears incredibly well. No overpowering floral fragrance which gives me a headache. I love this and will always purchase!
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
Got this as a sample with my Sephora Play box. It smelled great but was too strong for my taste. A good gift for anyone that likes strong perfumes and the bottle is pretty convenient to carry around.
Bonnie L.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. I really enjoy wearing this perfume. It is very classy, as are all Chanel perfumes. Its a little more expensive but a little goes a long ways. You can buy this perfume at stores like Macys, Nordstroms, etc.
Tiffany K.
Love this! This is my go to perfume, I use it on an almost daily basis. It has a very feminine smell but I wish it would last longer! It’s a little pricey but in line with similar perfumes.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Perfection! Give me all the Chanel especially this perfume!!! Can’t get enough! Smells heavenly and my husband loves it too! Eberyone always asked what I’m wearing when I have it on!!!
mayra H.
This perfume smells great I am really picky with my perfume cause some are to strong for me that I end up filling sick all day and this perfume is the only one I can used I don't smell it one me but I can smell it on others and it smell great I will recommend it and yes I will buy another one
Amira C.
I don’t typically like Chanel for me. So I have mine to my grandmother. It has more of an older women’s scent to me. Not too good for an 18 year old. But this would be a great gift to those who are older and like perfume a lot. They would love this fragrance
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Chanel is the one high end product that I would spend the money for a scent. It is expensive which is why I gave it a 4 out of 5, but if you want to treat yourself it is so worth it. It smells amazing and really has that high end smell. Its so amazing!!!
Ruby O.
Mercedes, TX
Absolutely love wearing this to work, it's not to strong and very good for working in an office due to coming in contact with so many customers, a lot of customers always ask for my fragrance and say it's smells wonderful!!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells nice and is fairly strong so you don't need more than 2 sprays. It lasts awhile and other people like it. It's not my favorite though, but it's easy to find and you can get it at Macys or basically anywhere.
Luanne R.
Florissant, MO
This frangance stays all day on your body???
Jess N.