Allure by Chanel for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Roskita S.

BY CHANEL

Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love the smell of this so much I borrow my moms whenever I can! Definitely a good scent that doesn't need more than 1 spray and smells different on each person.
Xotchil A.
Xotchil A.
Tyler, TX
This is my favorite fragrance! and I love that lasts a long time. and often I receive compliments from my friends for the delicious scent.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This perfume smells amazing. I stumbled upon this scent in one of my magazine. Not too strong of a scent. You can wear this scent daily.
ketty b.
ketty b.
I received it as a gift for ,y 15th birthday and it has been one of my favorites since then. It is long lasting, elegant and classic
Dina P.
Dina P.
A classic, sophisticated fragrance. My mom used to wear it, and I've worn it since college. perfect for a dinner date.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love the the eloquent smell of Allure by Chanel. Last when you put it on. Always get complemented when I were it
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Fort mitchell, Ky
A lighter version of the original; long staying power. I like the feminine scent because it's soft.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fresh and beautiful. Last all day for me. I really love this product. A little goes a long way
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this is 💣 it's a bit expensive but who cares when you smell like heaven?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Allure has been my signature scent since 1998 and although I do own Chanel No.5 (to switch it up on special occasions) as well, Allure is my daily scent. It is sexy and sophisticated and one of the only things I ever "splurge"on for myself yearly. I love it.
Luanne R.
Luanne R.
Florissant, MO
This frangance stays all day on your body???