Allure by Chanel for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Roskita S.

BY CHANEL #44 in Fragrance for Her

mayra H.
Houston , TX
This perfume smells great I am really picky with my perfume cause some are to strong for me that I end up filling sick all day and this perfume is the only one I can used I don't smell it one me but I can smell it on others and it smell great I will recommend it and yes I will buy another one
Qunoot A.
These are expensive but worth it. I've been using mine for an entire year and the bottle is still half full. The smell lasts for soooo long on your clothes it's insane. If you don't wash the item and wear it a few days/ week or so later, the clothes smell good and I LOVE THAT. When i spray this on my scarf it takes two times of wear to get rid of that. Love it and absolutely worth the price.
Meredith W.
indiana
My all time favorite fragrance, this is my signature scent. It’s warm, inviting, and wears incredibly well. No overpowering floral fragrance which gives me a headache. I love this and will always purchase!
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this fragrance it smells like heaven in a bottle a little pricey but worth every penny.The scent stays on all day and all toy need is a few sprays I usually spray my neck and my wrist.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Perfection! Give me all the Chanel especially this perfume!!! Can’t get enough! Smells heavenly and my husband loves it too! Eberyone always asked what I’m wearing when I have it on!!!
Tanya S.
I love this one. My favorite Chanel fragrance. My mom wears it too. The funny thing is that it's now the 8 year olds signature fragrance. Chanel makes it better per her
Bianca C.
Sprayed this in a store and loved it! Purchased it for myself at Macy's and I'm very happy. I think it's lasts through the day pretty well without fading too much. It is on the expensive side but I think the bottle lasts a long time so it worth it. Will repurchase :)
Amira C.
I don’t typically like Chanel for me. So I have mine to my grandmother. It has more of an older women’s scent to me. Not too good for an 18 year old. But this would be a great gift to those who are older and like perfume a lot. They would love this fragrance
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Chanel is the one high end product that I would spend the money for a scent. It is expensive which is why I gave it a 4 out of 5, but if you want to treat yourself it is so worth it. It smells amazing and really has that high end smell. Its so amazing!!!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Smells amazing but very pricey for me but it's worth it because the smells lasted so long! I almost ran out and will repurchase my family always buys perfumes they love to smell fresh!! I swear this smells amazing that's why I always ran out of money lol
Luanne R.
Florissant, MO
This frangance stays all day on your body???
Jess N.