BY ALLURE #48 in Fragrance for Her

A sweet warm floral fragrance Embraces your skin with a blend of tropical wetness freshness & floral scent Blends of water lily jasmine and rose with notes of vanilla Gives you a rich sense of fantasy It lingering smell makes you feel refreshing throughout the day Recommended for modern woman see more...

Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
One of the best smelling perfumes I mix with my guys cologne. It was a little pricey but all things are price. I've tried other perfumes to mix and it makes me smell horrible. When I found this one the scent stayed on me and mixed well and I didn't smell bad or like I was rotting away! One of the best and I recommend to all ladies or give as a gift to someone.
Diahann C.
Diahann C.
I love this perfume. I suffer from perfume or scent headaches and I Will say this is the only one that does not give me headaches. With the name Allure, it really does allure, I have yet to meet a man who didn't love the accent. I've been using Allure since it came out. I was on a waiting list for the perfume to be released and still love it.
Christina b.
Christina b.
I love this product the scent is amazing not to strong not to weak leaves the skin smelling awesome and does not irritate my skin I love it would definately recommend it and is worth the money I use it daily and is good for special occasions love to keep it in my purse to use whenever needed .
Denise D.
Denise D.
Arlington, TX
Allure by Chanel is an AWESOME daily fragrance that will make you stand out when in a crowded room.  It is nice pleasant and not overwhelming.  I purchased at Nordstrom and receive compliments every time I wear it.  It is very inviting and beautiful.
Karla I.
Karla I.
This spray is heaven in a bottle. The scent is so lovely makes me think of peace and happiness and all smiles. I still haven't event began to speak on the packaging. It's a yes for me and it will continue to be a yes for me as long as they sell this spray!!!!!!!!
Mel C.
Mel C.
Bronx , NY
Smells so elegant! Really strong scent however so I really only like to wear this when I'm going out or want a "wow" factor! I feel so boujee in it to be honest, haha. I love the packaging too, it's really cute to have on display as a side piece decoration..
Letha M.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Love this smell!  I love most of the Chanel smells and this one is in my top 3.  Yes, it is pricey- but you get what you pay for.  It lasts long, smells good and let's face it, its Chanel.... you don't expect it to be cheap.  I would definitely buy it again.
This parfum smells REALLY GOOD ! I've beem using it for 2 years now and I can't stop using it, plus the bottle is small and easy to take any place, before using this parfum I've been using others but now that I bought I ALWAYS USE IT it's addictive ! :)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
The allure perfume is one of the best perfumes I have used in my lifetime and I would keep using. It's just so perfect and I would love to keep trying more options from allure . I would recommend this to my family because they always use perfumes.
Ahimed G.
Ahimed G.
Is a spectacular product Its smell is very unique and durable Can be used for any occasion as it is not so strong or so soft I would definitely buy it on several occasions And as it is necessary to use in few amounts the perfume lasts a long time