BY ALLURE

A sweet warm floral fragrance Embraces your skin with a blend of tropical wetness freshness & floral scent Blends of water lily jasmine and rose with notes of vanilla Gives you a rich sense of fantasy It lingering smell makes you feel refreshing throughout the day Recommended for modern woman see more...

Kara D.
I was surprised that this was a Chanel perfume. It was definitely not what I would have expected from their range. It is so deliciously soft and feminine. Whereas the other Chanel fragrances smell so sharp and mature.

On my skin it transforms into a lovely warm vanilla and jasmine which surprisingly exudes sex appeal. I was always one for describing Chanel fragrances as being classy and conservative, never in my life would I have thought that one of their perfumes would be so sensual and sexy.

Allure still does, however, stay true to the Chanel style, remaining classy, elegant and timeless. What I love most about this fragrance is its ability to suit almost every occasion. You could wear it to work, on a date, to a wedding or anywhere your heart desires. You wouldn't even have to re-apply this perfume at the end of the day because the lasting power is so good.

It is fairly obvious and easy to conclude that a woman that wears this has impeccable taste in perfume.
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
This is definitely a scent that has some sort of aphrodisiac effect on me & men I date! It almost has a faint smell of baby powder, it actually smells really good and unique versus different scents like the other chanel I have. I wear this if I were to go out on a date & they love how I smells the scent lingers until the next day. Absolutely love it, there are no other perfumes like it. (:
Corinne D.
Dorchester, MA
One of my signature scents. So classy, youthful sophistication. Definitely pricey but so worth it. On my second bottle now. Long lasting and I always get compliments on it. Highly recommend this product.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I think if I had to pick my perfect Chanel fragrance it would be this and Coco Chanel which is an adorable strong spicy smelling fragrance that you can buy in a set and is perfect for a gift. It is very pungent if you use too much, it would be very over bearing
🇲🇦🇰🇷🇨🇦 P.
Montreal
This parfum smells REALLY GOOD ! I've beem using it for 2 years now and I can't stop using it, plus the bottle is small and easy to take any place, before using this parfum I've been using others but now that I bought I ALWAYS USE IT it's addictive ! :)
Darlene N.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this at Ulta and it smelled so good to me there but once I was home it smelled kind of weird . Not a bad kind of weird but definitely something that my mother would wear ( I ended up giving it to her).
This smells absolutely amazing! Great product compared to others that I've bought! The scent is indescribable, it is long lasting, and i would recommend it to others, just fascinating product! Go for it!
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
Love this allure by chanel, its amazing. It smells wonderful. Keep everyone telling you how great you smell. Its amazing. I got it at the chanel store in the gallaria.
This perfume smells so good like your in heaven.people should really get this perfume it is different from all the perfumes I have.I really like this and I use it whenever I go hang out with my friends.
Karla I.
This spray is heaven in a bottle. The scent is so lovely makes me think of peace and happiness and all smiles. I still haven't event began to speak on the packaging. It's a yes for me and it will continue to be a yes for me as long as they sell this spray!!!!!!!!