BY ALLURE

A sweet warm floral fragrance Embraces your skin with a blend of tropical wetness freshness & floral scent Blends of water lily jasmine and rose with notes of vanilla Gives you a rich sense of fantasy It lingering smell makes you feel refreshing throughout the day Recommended for modern woman see more...

Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
One of the best smelling perfumes I mix with my guys cologne. It was a little pricey but all things are price. I've tried other perfumes to mix and it makes me smell horrible. When I found this one the scent stayed on me and mixed well and I didn't smell bad or like I was rotting away! One of the best and I recommend to all ladies or give as a gift to someone.
Mel C.
Mel C.
New York City
Smells so elegant! Really strong scent however so I really only like to wear this when I'm going out or want a "wow" factor! I feel so boujee in it to be honest, haha. I love the packaging too, it's really cute to have on display as a side piece decoration..
Letha M.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Love this smell!  I love most of the Chanel smells and this one is in my top 3.  Yes, it is pricey- but you get what you pay for.  It lasts long, smells good and let's face it, its Chanel.... you don't expect it to be cheap.  I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
The allure perfume is one of the best perfumes I have used in my lifetime and I would keep using. It's just so perfect and I would love to keep trying more options from allure . I would recommend this to my family because they always use perfumes.
Genna M.
Genna M.
Alexandria
It was ok but I mean it smelled amazing. The first time I wore it I fell in love. And all of my friends asked me what I used and I told them what it was. I even got a complement on it from my boyfriend. I would totally get this again
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Oswego
This smells so nice it's like a fantasy. I am a repeat user and always will be. I bought it at TJmax a really good brand store. This has a good value amount it's a little pricey but it's ok. Yes I would buy it again
Karen E.
Karen E.
Smells very nice. Packaging is a bit dull however but not bad. I'm also not a big fan of the color. I haven't hurt about this one much or even seen it in stores which makes me think it might not be that popular.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
I love the smell of it. It's one of my favorites. And I love the brand I live always get every brand of that perfume every time they sell somethings new. I can't wait until I go to the mall to get another one
Paige M.
Paige M.
Phoenix
Amazing perfume Smells absolutely amazing! I love the vibrant radiant smell it leaves you with. I get so many compliments when I walk around with the scent on. This is a must have for my fragrance lovers!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
windhoek
This product is long lasting and the smell is distinctive. I would not mind receiving it. The best part is that the smell is amazing. Lets not talk about the beautiful bottle design.