BY ALLURE #42 in Fragrance for Her

A sweet warm floral fragrance Embraces your skin with a blend of tropical wetness freshness & floral scent Blends of water lily jasmine and rose with notes of vanilla Gives you a rich sense of fantasy It lingering smell makes you feel refreshing throughout the day Recommended for modern woman see more...

Kara D.
I was surprised that this was a Chanel perfume. It was definitely not what I would have expected from their range. It is so deliciously soft and feminine. Whereas the other Chanel fragrances smell so sharp and mature.

On my skin it transforms into a lovely warm vanilla and jasmine which surprisingly exudes sex appeal. I was always one for describing Chanel fragrances as being classy and conservative, never in my life would I have thought that one of their perfumes would be so sensual and sexy.

Allure still does, however, stay true to the Chanel style, remaining classy, elegant and timeless. What I love most about this fragrance is its ability to suit almost every occasion. You could wear it to work, on a date, to a wedding or anywhere your heart desires. You wouldn't even have to re-apply this perfume at the end of the day because the lasting power is so good.

It is fairly obvious and easy to conclude that a woman that wears this has impeccable taste in perfume.
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
This is definitely a scent that has some sort of aphrodisiac effect on me & men I date! It almost has a faint smell of baby powder, it actually smells really good and unique versus different scents like the other chanel I have. I wear this if I were to go out on a date & they love how I smells the scent lingers until the next day. Absolutely love it, there are no other perfumes like it. (:
Denise D.
Arlington, TX
Allure by Chanel is an AWESOME daily fragrance that will make you stand out when in a crowded room.  It is nice pleasant and not overwhelming.  I purchased at Nordstrom and receive compliments every time I wear it.  It is very inviting and beautiful.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I think if I had to pick my perfect Chanel fragrance it would be this and Coco Chanel which is an adorable strong spicy smelling fragrance that you can buy in a set and is perfect for a gift. It is very pungent if you use too much, it would be very over bearing
This parfum smells REALLY GOOD ! I've beem using it for 2 years now and I can't stop using it, plus the bottle is small and easy to take any place, before using this parfum I've been using others but now that I bought I ALWAYS USE IT it's addictive ! :)
Dahra M.
Rosedale, NY
Chanel Allure is, undeniably, a classic! It has a stronger scent than what I prefer and it's still subtle enough that I feel comfortable wearing it. It's something I would wear to work or wear to an evening out with the girls.
Anyia H.
Providence
I love the oft smell this perfume gives it so light and not strong it comes in a very nice bottle that I wish I had more of very pleased with it i definitly reccomend it it is a good value right in the price range
Male O.
Fort Myers Fl
This is one of the best perfume in the world I actually used every day and is a good price according for the quality of the product I really recommend this you can use this for any occasion and is going to be amazing
Darlene N.
Tucson , AZ
I bought this at Ulta and it smelled so good to me there but once I was home it smelled kind of weird . Not a bad kind of weird but definitely something that my mother would wear ( I ended up giving it to her).
Jasmin Q.
I love this product the scent is amazing not to strong not to weak leaves the skin smelling awesome and does not irritate my skin I love it would definately recommend it and is worth the money I use it daily .