Allure Bubbly California Pink Moscato NV 750ml uploaded by Joel S.

BY ALLURE BUBBLY CALIFORNIA PINK MOSCATO NV

• Is this good? What's it taste like?1 Answers
  • How much do this cost? And where can I purchased it?1 Answers
  • I have been trying different brands of Moscato and favors( red,whit...2 Answers
Yanira O.
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love love love Pink Moscato so when my Brother & Husband bought s Bubbly Pink Moscato I was in shock. Where has this been all my life (im only 23 lol) I love this drink. Make sure it's chilled and pour it on a nice wine glass & enjoy the taste of Pink Moscato with the Bubbly sensation. It's my go to Drink with Alcohol!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
BAY CITY, MI
I love the flavor! Sweet, but not to sweet. Goes down easy. Perfect amount of alcohol. I am not much of a drinker, just on occasions, but I will be keeping a bottle of this in my house and camper. I had a few friends try it and they liked it also. Pretty bottle to which is always a plus.
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Im not much of a drinker but i really like this stuff. Its really sweet and it goes down smoothly. perfect for a night in with your girlfriends
Mitzi J.
Mitzi J.
Commerce Township, MI
It's a good moscato not my favorite but bubbly, sweet- I prefer a little sweeter personally
Joel S.
Joel S.
See  'Innocent Bystander' Pink Moscato from Australia, it is the finest on the market.  Much Better then Allure.The smaller 375ml bottle is best.  Lemon & Lime complement it.
Kate C.
Kate C.
This product is so much better than imagined! in my opinion, the taste isn't bad and it goes down smooth and tastes sweet, plus the bottle is very pretty!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Better than i thought. a little on the sweet side but not bad at all. i didn't pick it up for the holidays i gave another a try
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
This is nice. Has a crisp, sweet and bubbly flavor that you'd expect from a pink Moscato. A great wine for someone who doesn't always go for wines.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Ohhh how I love this!! The best ever taste so good especially with orange juice ..this is a must have so Good...highly recommend! !!
Daphney F.
Daphney F.
Portland, OR
I'm not a big drinker but this California pink Moscato is perfect everyone to have in their fridge..I love it
brittany q.
brittany q.
Where has anyone found this wine ive been looking to try it and is it a little sweet
Anije R.
Anije R.
I have been trying different brands of Moscato and favors( red,white, pink) but Idon't know what brand to choose. I would like to try this brand,is it sweet and bubbly ? What type of atmosphere would you drink this pink moscato?
Tylia F.
Tylia F.
Jonesboro, GA
How much do this cost? And where can I purchased it?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Is this good? What's it taste like?