Allure Beauty Box

I've tried a few monthly beauty boxes, so far my favorite had been Boxycharm, but I have had my eye on the Allure Beauty Box for a while. Has anyone tried both, and if so, which did you prefer?
If you subscribe to this box, do you go through Amazon or direct through the company?
Anybody tried tried this? Is it worth trying?
Start your review of Allure Beauty Box!
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Ashlee C.
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Ashlee C.
Review is already up! LOVE LOVE LOVE this box~ yes they raised the price from $15 to $25 however, every month each box is worth over $200 & you get 3-4 FULL SIZED products! I’ve tried them all & this is by far the best! Check out what’s in store for March’s box~
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Jessica D.
This is such a great beauty subscription box!!! When you sign up for 1year and pay in full, you get their Mega Bundle with 12 beauty products for free!!! I’m really loving the variety of products they send. #followforfollow #beautyhaul
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Diana E.
Let’s be honest. Since the price change the box has gotten worst. I’m not happy again for the 2nd time. The say they are full sizes but they are smaller. I’m going to try it a few more months. Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel Super Moisturizing Lipstick by Luscious Cosmetics. Vegan and Cruelty Free - Mocha - 0.12 Ounce L'Occitane Harmonie Divine Serum [product:the-beauty-crop-blush-duo-papaya-dont-preach-|-cream-and-pressed-powder-|-nourished-with-kale-aronia-berry-pomegranate-and-papaya-|-cosmetics-pink-highlighter-|-cream-blush-duo-|-cruelty-free]
Аnna M.
Ball Ground, GA
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Аnna M.
I received my first Allure beauty box in September. I really liked the products they sent. Totally worth it for the mascara and the purple eye liner. I’m so upset they raised the price in October. $23 seems like a lot to not knowing what I’ll be getting.
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Spring N.
Allures beauty box has always been the subscription box that I've stuck with. I've been getting these beauty boxes for a couple of years now and they are always such a nice treat. It feels like Christmas eveytime I get one. The company always has great customer service and I've never had any issues with any items missing or broken. I've got to try so many amazing brands and products , many of them I permanently added to my skincare routine. I love that the Allure box has a variety of products from makeup, skincare, and haircare. The best part is every box has full size products and you get 5 or more products each time. I will always love my Allure beauty box. It's actually what got me started in the beauty world and becoming interested in beauty products.
Martha H.
Dayton, OH
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Martha H.
My first box and let me just say how happy I am! It has a little bit of everything and can not beat the price for the amount of products received! No complaints here! My Allure Beauty Box got here pretty quick! Can't wait to see what my next box has! Definitely recommend signing up!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Hazalia C.
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Hazalia C.
I subscribed to allure beauty box a couple of months ago, and I love it. The products are high-quality brands. The subscription price is $23+tax for a basic monthly box, which is not bad at all. They also have discount products to shop for. Allure Beauty Box
Jennifer B.
Fairmont, WV
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Jennifer B.
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Jennifer B.
Loved this box! Lots of high end skin products I wouldn’t normally buy to “just try” from L’OCCITANE, Decorte, and Saturday Skin. Also included was a blush duo from The Beauty Crop, TRUE+LUSCIOUS super moisture lipstick and a beauty blender of all beauty blenders from Baseblue cosmetics! Winner all around in my book.
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Alla B.
So I received my first Allure Beauty box and I am blown away. They sent me the Anastasia Moon Child Highlighter palette and I am in love 😍 so happy with this subscription so far can’t wait to see next months box 🙌🏻❤️
Ann Mobley B.
Brundidge, AL
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Ann Mobley B.
Allure Beauty Box uploaded by Ann Mobley B.
So this is not all the products of course. These were not so covered in the eye pencil that the cap came off of during shipping. The box was a mess and so were the products inside the box. I was definitely not happy with this subscription box and I no longer have it.

197 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucy S.
Austin, TX
il y a 15 jours
Estela C.
il y a 2 mois
Lindsey V. il y a 2 mois
I tired fab fit fun for a while (3 boxes total). It was really fun but eventually I had so many products I didn’t love or wouldn’t necessarily want if they didn’t send them. I also prefer boxtcharm to ipsy.
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
April S.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a 5 mois
Product Mom D. il y a 5 mois
I used to subscribe but on IG I heard the price went up but the products didn't. Hope this helps💙🙏