BY ALLPAWSPETSUPPLY

Vitakraft Egg Kracker Sticks offer a delectable taste your pet will find irresistible. Ideal for parakeets, these treats are triple baked and feature a natural wooden stick and clip holder. Ideal for parakeets Tasty flavor your bird will find irresistible Made with honey, seeds and other delicious ingredients Triple baked Natural wooden stick and clip holder for hassle-free setup and use Ingredients: Yellow millet, Wheat flour, Wheat, Calciumcarbonate, Egg product, Corn starch, Niger seed, Calciumpropionate (a preservative), Honey, Lecithin, Salt, Dicalciumphosphate, Green Tea extract, Color added (yellow 5, yellow 6),Algae meal, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, VitaminE supplement, Riboflavin supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 supplement. Guaranteed Analysis: CrudeProtein (min) 8.9% Crude Fat (min) 3.1% Crude Fiber (max) 8.2%Moisture (max) 14.0% see more...

Jenn P.
Westland
My parakeet is a very picky about these sticks. We've tried all the different flavors of these sticks but these are the only ones that he will actually eat. I wish they were sold in bigger packages because he will eat a whole stick in about two days 😂
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Seen great awesome reviews about this product, I'm in the stage where I'm trying to tame my birds to getting on my fingers , and YouTube reviews had clarified this will do the trick.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
My lovebirds enjoy these as a treat! I know some people are lucky to have birds that will eat a varied diet but mine are quite picky so when they get excited about something other than their pellets I'm excited for them! About once a week or so they have been getting these and now we are to the point they get excited to see them coming!