ALLMAX Nutrition Isoflex Whey Protein Isolate - Peanut Butter Chocolate uploaded by Meagan W.

BY ALLMAX NUTRITION

ISOFLEX protein powder is extracted through Micro filtration; this is a filtration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while filtering out fat, lactose and ash. The membranes used for this process are extremely fine and have the ability to remove even more lactose, ash and fat than the process of ultra-filtration which is used for lower quality whey protein products. The holy grail of high-end Whey Isolate Protein is Cross-Flow Micro filtered Whey Protein Isolate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nali R.
i must say Isoflex is by far one of the most effective & delicious protein mixes i have tasted! very easy & tasty! has the whey taste but def not as heavy as others!
Krista R.
Sumas, WA
Good overall, flavor is good just has that typical whey taste in the background. I did find it a bit sweet as well. Overall good value for money.
Kass A.
Isoflex is a very good product! One my favorites. Another perk is that it is more on the affordable side. This flavor in particular is very tasty.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
This is the only protein I will drink. The chocolate peanut butter isn't too over whelming. I use it once a day. This container is about 45$ and I go through it through the month. I want to branch out and try more proteins but I'm just so scared because this one is really good. No sugars, no carbs, and I think 26 grams of protein
Meagan W.
As someone who is lactose intolerant, I find it very difficult to find a protein powder that I can actually consume without getting sick. Isoflex is a whey protein, but it is gentle enough for people who are lactose intolerant. I mix mine with almond milk and it is delicious! This is the most natural, healthful and good tasting product I have found.
Jessica B.
At first taste, I absolutely loved it. Great nutritional profile, great value in price per serving, and the taste was great mixed just with water (and better in real shakes). However! The taste got really old, really fast. I got sick of the taste so much faster than with any other protein, to the point I actually threw some out eventually. Stick to shakes with banana, pb2, and almond milk and you can't go wrong, but in a post-workout drink with water, it because too much really early on.
Jessica S.
Does this work ??????????