BY ALLMAX NUTRITION

Naturally derived from safflower oil. CLA80 Femme uses premium grade 80% Pure Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Naturally derived from safflower oil, CLA80 Femme provides 80% of the key CLA isomers scientifically proven to improve body composition, decrease... see more...

Leilany C.
Manassas, VA
When used with proper diet and exercise, ALLMAX CLA has always worked great for me! Be sure to take it before every meal to really see/feel results.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its a good product for those people looking for a natural fat burner. I used these after i gave birth ti my twins and it helped me get back on track.
May Y.
The soft gel coating of these makes this an easy to swallow and quick release pill. I also appreciate how this is specially formulated for women.
Lakita J.
Plano , TX
CLA is great in conjunction with diet and exercise. I use it daily in attempt to hold on to muscle. The brand is reputable
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
My everyday cla is this one right here, no nausea or six effects with this one, it helps a lot when the bloating too
sharon l.
Riviere, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The bottle caught my attention when I was shopping at Winners and when I saw it was only 10$, I decided to try it out. The pills are huge but the soft gel coating of the pills makes it easy to swallow them. I take one pill during my meal and it helps me go through the next meal without feeling famished, which is great because I always feel hungry, no matter how I eat.
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC
Cla works really well for losing body fat and maintaining muscle mass at the same time and this is a very good brand