Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist

by Allies Of Skin

Unlike floral waters which are typically made from one or two ingredients, Allies of Skin's Molecular Saviour Toner Mist has a rosewater base, supercharged with a powerful, rejuvenating blend of antioxidants, probiotics, silk amino acids, acai berry, aloe vera, orange stem cells, anti-bacterial colloidal silver and oils of rose, cucumber and juniper - meaning it's effectively a nutrient and moisture reservoir. With every spritz, it infuses your complexion with replenishing, blemish-battling, redness-reducing, soothing, revitalising, energising and toning ingredients, to counteract signs of fatigue and protect from the damaging effects of everyday exposure to stress and pollutants. Simply mist your skin pre-moisturising with the 1A All-Day/1A Overnight masks, or spritz throughout the day (on top of make up) to 'top up' skin's moisture levels and maintain a dewy, youthful 'bounce' and plumpness.

Iss it best to use this product before or after a hyaluronic acid Serum?
Is this worth $60 USD, and is this suitable for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist!
Laura C.
lancaster
Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist uploaded by Laura C.
🖤Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist the Molecular saviour probiotic repair mist. it contains- 🖤colloidal silver. 🖤probiotics. 🖤6Antioxidants. 🖤anti-evaporation complex. It has a rose scent which at first can be quite strong but it disperses after a few seconds, I personally really enjoy the scent. It’s deeply hydrating on the skin and helps to seal in other products I’ve used before this. I never really used to be a fan of mists I just didn’t think they did that much,that is until I started using this. It pairs so well with the other AOS products AND any other product you wish to pair it with as well. this is quite a pricy bottle you get 60ml of product for £60 but if your a fan of mists then definitely don’t hesitate to try this out. I will most definitely continue to have this in my stash.
Eva D.
Greenwich, London
Feels lovely on the skin, and noticing improving skin health and barrier with the winter weather. It’s super hydrating and I think the niacin anode has improved my skin texture. The smell is very light and floral, I think a due to the rose, and reminds me of a luxury spa. My only negative is the aggressive spritz on the nozzle! I think this will make it run out a lot quicker than other premium priced mists.
Leslie L.
Toronto, ON
Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist uploaded by Leslie L.
They updated their mist to this lovely product. I love probiotic skincare. I find this hydrating, refreshing, and nourishing. It has a neutral scent, a little metallic. Star ingredients: aloe base, probiotics, 5% niacinamide, amino acids, zinc and acai berry. Because of the ingredients in this mist, I find this a great replacement for a toner/serum/essence.
Brandon W.
Seattle, WA
Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist uploaded by Brandon W.
Listen, this little 50ml bottle is a beast but as I said… it’s little. This is the only product from AOS that I’ve struggled to love because I cannot justify the cost for its size. I’m a proud over-mister and love to keep my face hydrated to ensure products sink and seal in. But there’s no reason 5-6 squirts per routine, twice daily, lasts me only 1.5-2 full weeks. $59 is a lot to spend that often, especially because their other products have great longevity if you find the perfect amount to use that makes your skin sing, “oh, yeahhhh!” #Skincare #MensGrooming #SelfCare
Heliz C.
Jena, Thüringen
Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist uploaded by Heliz C.
The embodiment of three main principles – effortlessness, speed and efficacy – Allies of Skin is back-to basics beauty for the modern 'multi-hyphenate'. Deafened by the ‘noise’ within the beauty industry, creator Nicolas Travis found shopping for products to treat his acne both intimidating and bewildering – so he decided to develop his own simple, suits-all ritual for tired, stressed and problematic skin types. Firm in his belief that skin care should empower, the three-step routine is straight-forward but phenomenally hard-working – protecting from pollution while hydrating and repairing to maintain skin’s health (and save you hassle)Allies Of Skin Molecular Saviour Toner Mist Allies Of SkinSephora
Nathalie D.
FREDERICK
I am crazy about this mist! I am in my early 50's with an obsession for moisture and I am a big fan of mists. I have noticed they really help keep my skin more hydrated longer. I use several of them on a daily basis and this is one of them. I use it morning and night on clean skin before my serum. I like the fact that it is loaded with probiotics which also helps my skin stay noticeably balanced, less red in sensitive areas like around the nose.
Elle I.
Concord, MA
Love this stuff! I spray it on my face before make up application and before I use the other allies of skin products.
Erika J.
Union City
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s a bit pricy but it’s so good it’s worth it. This is all I use to keep my acne under control. And what’s amazing about this product it functions like a probiotic - has good bacteria to help keep your skin balance.
Alley S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Everyone needs this. I usually can take or leave face mists. They feel good ya, help to make makeup settle in. But this mist is a game changer unlike anything I've ever tried. Any skin concern I've had, this has helped it. From acne, ezema, dryness, anti aging, anti inflammatory. It's ultra repairing and skin balancing. never breaks me out, actually helps stop hormonal acne. I usually spray onto my hands first, then press into my face. Because it's such a hydrating formula , I don't like when it gets onto my hair because I have such fine hair. But if you are curious of this product, definitely give it a try. It's something special, like most AOS products. But I've gone thru prob about 8 bottles of this most so far and always have backup. I can't say enough good things about this brand.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
First off, I LOVE this brand. I knew that this spray was "thicker," but I didn't realize just how thick it would be. I love the effect, but I prefer my mists to be a little lighter and more finely misted - this almost feels like spraying a hyaluronic acid serum onto my face. I love this for use at night, but during the day I find it makes my skin get a little too oily. It's extremely soothing however, and the packaging is substantial and lovely.