BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAllies Of Skin
Molecular Multi-Nutrient Day Cream

Allies Of Skin Molecular Multi-Nutrient Day Cream

by Allies Of Skin

Working immediately to protect skin from ageing pollutants, High Energy Visible light and daily aggressors, Allies of Skin's Molecular Multi-Nutrient Day Cream ticks every box for those stressed urbanites amongst us. Miraculously, the concentrated formula provides skin with all the nutrients it needs to repair itself, as well as two forms of hyaluronic acid to deliver concentrated, plumping moisture. Lactobacillius ferment provides potent antibacterial probiotics to create a healthy, balanced skin flora; fermented black tea and Persian silk tree extracts repair and prevent glycation, reducing signs of fatigue like sagginess and dark circles; moringa extract purifies the skin and prevents pollution particles from clinging to it; niacinamide brightens skin and improves its ability to retain moisture; medical grade Manuka honey gives natural antibacterial benefits and rich reparative tamanu oil aids regeneration. Joining these, a cocktail of potent, energising antioxidants - including green tea, liquorice root extract and caffeine - further boost repair while refreshing lacklustre morning faces. Overall, the formula reduces signs of stress (including breakouts) as well as fading dark spots and refining pores, keeping your complexion content and hydrated as it goes.

Can I use it for dry skin?
How do you like this compared to their other more expensive moisturizer?
Start your review of Allies Of Skin Molecular Multi-Nutrient Day Cream!
Uvini S.
Mount Sheridan , QLD
I have been using this for months once daily. The ingredient list what drew me to purchase this expensive product. It isn't heavy.The texture is a light Lotion. One and half pump covers my and have noticed this calms my skin a lot. This helps to plump up my face especially when I follow their advice to use this with the mist. Half of my shelf is filled with Allies of Skin because I love its convenience. I don't have to fuss with lots of layers multiple skincare when I can get the same benefits one product. Really love this!!!
Magdalena M.
Prague
Very lightweight cream that sinks in beautifully. It has so many good ingredients and 1.5 pumps are enough for my face. I have combo skin