Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask

by Allies Of Skin

A multitasking overnight mask supercharged with a time-release Retinaldehyde, 13.5% Peptide Complex, 9 Antioxidants, & 5 Brighteners, to hydrate and brighten stressed-out skin, as it repairs all signs of premature aging.

Formulated with our patented Ally-R™, an encapsulated form of Retinaldehyde, it also combats blemishes, smoothens wrinkles, and reverses sun damage, all without any of the traditional irritation. Working while you sleep to boost your skin’s immunity and accelerate skin cell renewal, this overnight mask also boost the skin’s natural reparative process and its defenses against environmental aggressors, giving new life to dull, sallow skin.

Clinically proven to help problematic skin types regenerate faster, reducing acne lesions by 67.2% in 28 days.

For anyone that's tried this product, did you see results? Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask
What brand of retinol are you using right now ? F4F Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask
Is this worth the price? I’ve been eyeing Allies of Skin products for so long but the cost is really holding me back.
Start your review of Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask!
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask uploaded by Banni G.
Favorite overnight mask, I’m obsessed with anything skincare and this mask is hands down the best to bring back to life your skin.
812 23rd Avenue South W.
Seattle, WA
Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask uploaded by 812 23rd Avenue South W.
I’ve mentioned in a past review that my skin is quite sensitive, suffering from a few different types of eczema. After taking the time to slowly introduce my skin to retinal, I must say I’ve been so pleased with the results of the AOS 1A Overnight Mask. It does an insanely great job as smoothing skin, minimizing pores, correcting stubborn hyperpigmentation, and keeping my face a total 10. This is the only retinal/retinol treatment I’ve used and I intend to keep it that way. #Skincare #MensGrooming #SelfCare
Ariana A.
Raleigh, NC
Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask uploaded by Ariana A.
Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask uploaded by Ariana A.
I’ve only been using Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask for the past 2 weeks (alternating with tretinoin in my Curology rx), but have only good things to say so far as it has caused no irritation to my hypersensitive/reactive skin. I purchased this because I absolutely love Allies Of Skin Molecular Multi-Nutrient Day Cream and wanted to try another one of AOS’s products—so far, 1A is living up to all the hype! It’s a cosmetically elegant cream with hardly any scent; it smells like the ingredients rather than any added fragrance. One of the things I’ve enjoyed most about 1A is how quick and easy it is to use as a multipurpose nighttime product; I’m used to applying retinoids and waiting 30 minutes for them to fully absorb before applying moisturizer. 1A cut my routine time down by literally half an hour. I added extra moisturizer around my eyes and mouth (as usual), but was otherwise done after washing my face, applying a serum, and applying 1A. A 5 min night routine? Wild! More on 1A, per AOS: “A multitasking overnight mask supercharged with a time-release Retinaldehyde, 13.5% Peptide Complex, 9 Antioxidants, and 5 Brighteners, to hydrate and brighten stressed-out skin, as it reduces signs of premature ageing. Formulated with our patented Ally-R™, an encapsulated form of Retinaldehyde, it smoothens appearance of wrinkles, and fades discolouration, all without any of the traditional irritation. Working while you sleep to boost your skin’s immunity and accelerate rejuvenation, this overnight mask also boosts the skin’s natural reparative process and its defenses against environmental aggressors, giving new life to dull, sallow skin. While nutrient and antioxidant-rich Organic Argan Oil and Arctic Cranberry Seed Oil provide skin with superior hydration. Due to the Retinal content, this formula is not recommended if pregnant/breastfeeding.” Since I’ve not been using it long, I’m hesitant to endorse 1A as enthusiastically as I do MMDC (a product I’ve repurchased multiple times). I would absolutely recommend MMDC (~$90USD) for anyone with acne-rosacea, and I *think* 1A will eventually receive that recommendation too (especially if you can’t use tret), but I’ll update if anything changes after I’ve finished the tube! IIRC, 1A is a little over $100USD for 50mL. AOS has great customer service if you have any questions about their products!
Faten M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product it’s an easy one and done product, but most importantly it helps my skin so much I have acne prone skin and I use this every other night now it’s simple and easy to use and makes a big difference in my skin in helping help active breakouts but also the dark spot too over time really enjoy it’s product and wish it was in stores for purchase cause I don’t like being without it.
Lana J.
Brandywine, MD
This product is quite pricey. But I can’t go without it. If you’re thinking about getting it, I say get it. It’s very quite and effective. I love using this
Celina C.
Puyallup, WA
Geez, this is so good it’s insane. I love AOS scientific skin approach/philosophy and this product really reflects that. Peptides, retinal, antioxidants, fatty acids. Formulated so brilliantly together! What more can you ask for?
Elle I.
Concord, MA
When I am not using this brand’s bright future overnight mask I am using this product. Because it hydrated and brightens my skin while I sleep. I have sensitive skin but have had no reaction to this’s love it!
Kyliegh R.
This is a great mask for those who do not have sensitive skin. This irritated my cheeks, but the rest of my skin was fine with it. The packaging is great. The brand claims you can use this without a moisturizer, but I think a moisturizer is needed to keep the skin from completely drying out. I also think it's a bit pricey.
Armi V.
So delicate fir being a retinol cream. Add two drops of oil and the skin will be brighter and healthier.
michelle L.
Toronto, ON
I am obsessed with this mask, which I’ve use in place of a nighttime moisturizing cream. I have full, dehydrated skin with congested pores around my tzone area and this mask has worked miracles on my skin since using it religiously the past two weeks. My skin is definitely more glowy and hydrated, and the texture has improved. The downside of course is the price ($109USD for 50ML 🥵) but it’s 100% worth it! Bonus - no strong smells or fragrances.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madlin N.
il y a 8 mois
Kadence K. il y a 8 mois
i would not recommend that product to anyone. i’m a dermatologist:) Try the Murad Retionol Youth Renewal Serum
Laura P.
Glasgow
il y a 2 ans
Allies Of Skin 1A Overnight Mask? Worth the price tag? This would be my first product from the brand!
Armi V. il y a un an
If you are new to retinol or you just need a delicate one you should give it a try. It made me purge but I didn’t peel, paired with a bit of oil or moisturizer it gives results while not sensitizing the skin. Maybe wait some offer and get it on sale.
Rachel V.