BY ALLIANCE SPORTS GROUP

The Bollinger Pro Body Ball in red makes an excellent addition to any at-home gym. It helps to stabilize your body during workouts, meaning it engages more muscles, and it's anti-burst construction means it slowly deflates when punctured, so you'll never have to stress. About American Furniture Alliance Located in Corona, Calif, American Furniture Alliance manufactures a wide range of furniture lines, including futon convertibles, futon mattresses, futon covers and accessories, bean bag chairs, foam furniture, and various accent furniture pieces. Their trademarked lines include Elite Convertibles, Bean Bag Factory, ModFX Foam Furnishings, and the ModernLoft Collection. see more...

• Who else used this ball during pregnancy?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
vanessa c.
I love this ball, first got it when I was pregnant. It helped me through my pregnancy and even after. I still bounce on it to put my baby to sleep. I also do it for stability and exercise. Reliable, strong, and efficient
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Love this ball! It's perfect and helps me keep in shape! I'm short and it works prefect for me.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had this ball for a while now and it's a great addition to my at home workouts. I use it for core training, which is great. The ball is a nice size for my 4'11 inch self, easy to use and didn't cost all that much. I highly recommend this product.
Johan S.
campbell, OH
So helpful for working out. You can look up on youtube so many different workout routines you can do with the ball.
Samantha T.
I actually used this as part of my physical therapy rehab when I got injured playing basketball. It's also a great tool to use when exercising for a total body workout.
Erika R.
Louisburg, NC
I would not have been able to make it through my pregnancies or deliveries without these!
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is so helpful to work out I use to use this but not anymore but it helped me work my arms out Etc
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
So there is a super fun game that uses these balls! Its drum something, it's like zumba but you follow your instructor to make music and movies with this!
Lorena R.
Wellness Guru Expert
They have the zame one at my moms rehabilitation clinic cor her mus les she uzes it and she lijea it
lorenys z.

Precioso
Me encanta
Me fascina
vanessa c.
Who else used this ball during pregnancy?