Alliance Sports Group Lp Bollinger Fitness Neoprene Waist Trimmer S/M

by Alliance Sports Group

This Neoprene Waist Trimmer helps shed excess water weight by using your body heat. This premium waist trimmer features a hook-and-loop closure. Made of durable neoprene that is sure to last a long time. Perfect for toning and to wear while doing cardio. Helps shed excess water weight by using your body heat. 15 minutes with this belt on burns 75 calories! Small/Medium belt measures 41 inches long by 8 inches tall.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alliance Sports Group Lp Bollinger Fitness Neoprene Waist Trimmer S/M!
How would you rate this product?
Nina B.
Fairbanks, Alaska
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only thing this actually does is make you sweat and feel uncomfortable while working out. Not much else to say about [product:alliance-sports-group-lp-bollinger-fitness-neoprene-waist-trimmer-s/m]. I guess if you want to sweat a lot this is a good buy for you.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I am trying out multiple waist trimmers, they allow you to accelerate your trimming. Recommend use with a accelerated cream that targets cellulite. Like the extra wide
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I've been wearing this for about two weeks now and haven't seen any type of results. I'm going to give it a little longer, but I'm starting to think a different brand might be the way to go.

Looking for your answer?