BY ALLIANCE SPORTS GROUP

The Bollinger Pro Body Ball in red makes an excellent addition to any at-home gym. It helps to stabilize your body during workouts, meaning it engages more muscles, and it's anti-burst construction means it slowly deflates when punctured, so you'll never have to stress. About American Furniture Alliance Located in Corona, Calif, American Furniture Alliance manufactures a wide range of furniture lines, including futon convertibles, futon mattresses, futon covers and accessories, bean bag chairs, foam furniture, and various accent furniture pieces. Their trademarked lines include Elite Convertibles, Bean Bag Factory, ModFX Foam Furnishings, and the ModernLoft Collection. see more...

Erika Q.
This ball is amazing! I don't actually own one but at the gym I work out in it works just great! Especially when you're doing your ab workouts! It's so much better than sitting on a hard floor. I was over stratified with this product. I'm sure you can get them in Walmart or dicks sporting goods!! Love this ball.
Jasmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This big ball is really good for a medium workout. I used to use mine as a chair for whenever I did work on my computer. Totally helped align my back and keep it straight. Also used it to do sit ups and push ups. There are other useful ways for a full body workout but I only ever used it for those three.
Leigh M.
Useful for both exercising and using if you have a desk (it's more easy on the back than a regular chair), not to mention it's a great core workout. Affordable and kids have a lot of fun using it since it can be found at almost any retail store and specialty shops.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I really like this ball. It's durable for my and it's affordable. I use it weekly, and used it daily when I was less lazy. It's very easy to use and doesn't consume a lot of time. It makes working out easier and quicker if your rushing. Crunches are way better on this than a hard floor!!
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They use these fitness balls at the gym I am a part of and they are great! Really easy to use and very durable. They seem to last a long time, and they go through a lot of use being at a public gym. I
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very sturdy balance ball, and great for a vast variety of exercises. Definitely a must have for any one into fitness. The ball is well sized and well packaged, durable and resilient. I love the red!
Kelsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great body ball it is brightly colored and very functional I have one and used it during my pregnancy as well
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'll admit! I don't really use this ball for exercise, but it's so fun to play with it! Great for all ages!
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
I've used this product for exercising the core works great easy to inflate I recommend this product
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This ball is really good it makes you flex a lot. What I like about it is that it's not to hard .
Kinsley R.