Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

I can not figure this out, why would anyone take these?

Tonya T.
Tonya T.
ASHBURN, VA
2 years, 6 months ago
Personally it wasn't for me. It was a way for me to drop some lbs fast for a shoot I had coming up. Not the smartest thing I've done.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
3 years ago
Hype and misleading information is why people take these.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
3 years, 5 months ago
When it first came out I was an advice nurse for GSK and had many calls related to this drug. All our answers were scripted of course but I quickly left as I can only work for products I believe in. Def another fad on the market but it did work for some!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
3 years, 9 months ago
Everything makes it sound like it's a good idea but it's actually just another fad. So good for you in not trying it.