BY ALLI

Only FDA approved over-the- counter weight-loss aid - Individually tailored support plan - Help achieve gradual and healthy weight loss - You can lose about 50% more weight than dieting alone see more...

Robin W.
Robin W.
I tried the alli diet when it first came out my mom brought it for me and I took the pill and within a few minutes it was terrible crippling diarrhea I really do not like this diet at all
Christina H.
Christina H.
I have not tried this weight loss supplements but have wanted to. I have heard mixed reviews saying if you eat a bunch of fattening food, it can cause gas problems.
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I was so excited to try this as time went on I found out that I can not use them they made my eye twitch so I had to stop although they may be fine for others,
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
There are a lot of weird side effects with this weight loss supplement. One of the more gross side effects is that if you eat foods with high amounts of fat, the fat is released in your stool. You are better off changing your diet and exercising.
Violetta L.
Violetta L.
I wouldn't try any of these weight loss pills I don't think they are safe for anyone they have so many side effects noo good
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
I have not personally tried the Ally system myself however two of my coworkers did and were not pleased with the results. Their biggest complaint was if you do eat a meal with high fat content then that is released in your next bowel movement, pretty grossly.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I haven't taken these but my sister-in-law did and they made her sick and didn't make her lose any weight.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
I tried this fad when it first came out. Horrible! I didn't have any weight loss while on this product and I did experience the uncontrollable anal leakage. That was enough for me to throw it away! When you lose control of your bowels, you just have to say NO!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I love everything in thia pack. i have tried everythig is this pack and i can assure that they are great products because they worked for me.
aileena jeane s.
aileena jeane s.
ormoc city, leyte, philippines
I have heard reviews with my friends and also from videos that orlistat will make you lose weight if and only if you start your self in a diet and exercise frequently..just a little bit of discipline of yourself..but I'll try it soon...