BY ALLEY CAT

Alley cat brand cat food - gotta love that alley cat. Playful. Spirited. Living on the edge... Of the windowsill. Ready to cuddle at a moment's notice. Good natured and unpredictable, your alley cat is always up for fun. Reward your curious and clever cat with alley cat brand cat food because inside every cat there is an alley cat. see more...

Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
First of all, this stuff is inexpensive which is why I bought it. When I opened the bag, I quickly found out why. It smells horrible! All cat food smells bad, but this smells like the cat already ate it if you know what I mean. Then I fed it to my cats, who'll eat anything. They ate it and I cleaned little piles of kitty puke up all the next morning as they both got sick overnight. I threw the rest of the bag away, as it wasn't even humane for me to give it to the strays. I don't recommend this to my worst enemy. Jerry wouldn't even feed this to Jerry. It's that bad.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is horrible quality for your pets, It's filled with fillers. Imagine feeding your child McDonald every day, that's what you're doing to your pets by feeding them brands like this. And yes the price is cheap, but I'm sure your cat goes through a whole bag fast, the better the quality the less they will eat because it has more protein and is more filling.
Chelsie G.
Moore, OK
My cat's seem to like this food alot and eat it with no problems and it's reasonbly priced. I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Ruth M.
Atwater, CA
This food isn't good, it makes cats throw up. Also have bad hair balls because food doesn't digest well. I would not give this to a stray cat
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
When i first started feeding my cat dry food this is the only brand she would eat. Very affordable but isn't very healthy for cats.
Tanya r.
My cat doesn't like this food. I bought it once and she threw up and even got sick ! I would not buy this again!
Rosa G.
Pomona, Ca
Alley cat is the only cat food that my cat eats, he like both flavors tuna and chicken and the price is right.
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolute favorite. We’ve tried a few other ones but they prefer this brand by far.
Michelle O.
I used to feed my cats this, but once they started to get sick I had to stop. The vet told me this food was the worst food you could ever give to your cat.