Allera Health Products - Immune Extra All Natural with Proligna Pine Cone Extract - 60 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by DAsia W.

BY ALLERA HEALTH PRODUCTS #26 in Immune Support

Allera Health Products - Immune Extra All Natural with Proligna Pine Cone Extract - 60 Vegetarian CapsulesAllera s first product ImmunExtra is the only supplement that contains Proligna an all natural preservative-free patented botanical compound first studied in Japan and developed by scientists see more...

DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
These are AMAZING! I have an autoimmune disease (lupus). It takes me days, weeks and even months to get over simple things such as a cold. I started taking these and within weeks I felt a lot better. I love that they are ALL natural so I'm not combining them with anything that could affect my daily meds. They are capsules so they're easy to swallow. I highly recommend for anyone that needs that immune booster made with ALL natural ingredients.
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
This'd debutant helped me with a low amine system for when I wasn't feeling too good or anything like that I'd say 90% of the time it worked and it's a pretty good price
Kimberly A.
Hammond, IN
This is great for anyone with a low imune system helps with getting over thing like a cold