Deluxe Locking Quick Release 4-Bike Carrier for 2 in. hitchLocking hitch insert fits 2 in. receiver hitchesQuick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; includes two keysArms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when neededIndividual tie-downs secure and protect bicyclesAccommodates a wide range of bicycle frame designs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Allen Sports Deluxe Locking Quick Install 4-Bicycle Hitch Mounted Bike Rack Carrier, 542QR!
How would you rate this product?
1,158 reviews
Allen Sports Deluxe Locking Quick Install 4-Bicycle Hitch Mounted Bike Rack Carrier, 542QR uploaded by Jennifer R.
This piece of equipment is AMAZING!!! I was looking for a way to tote our bikes (5) without needing a trailer and came across this on sale in Amazon. At $119 this is hard to beat. It's a trusted brand with years of experience in bicycles. If you need an affordable, easy to use, accessible bike wrack I recommend this product! I will certainly be buying another for my other car in the future!!

Looking for your answer?