Allegro Marinade, Hickory Smk, 12.70-Ounce Glass Bottle (Pack of 6) uploaded by Karen R.

BY ALLEGRO #27 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

The MARINATE Everything MARINADEThe natural tenderizing properties of ALLEGRO Hickory Smoke marinade will make any cut of meat more delicious, including roasts, chips, poultry, fish or game. ALLEGRO Hickory Smoke Marinade deliciously enhances the... see more...

• What this taste like? & what are the ingredients? ūüėĮ 1 Answers
  • Has anyone maranade fajitas5 Answers
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR
I love using this product for veggies! It makes me want to eat vegetables I would have never eaten before! I use this marinade on green and red bell peppers, red onions, squash, and zucchini and I mix it all together and cook it in the sauce! Soooo good! Great to try at any dinner party.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
DELICIOUS! I use this when I make home made beef jerky and it is incredible! I can even mix it with some of my other marinades/spices and it complements so well! Gives a nice. smoky finish to every flavor I mix it in and is even wonderful alone! Highly recommend!
Kelley C.
Dumas, AR
Amazing marinade. Steaks, chicken, pork, venison. It doesn't matter. Your item will be better for using this. Also, drizzle on potatoes, then roast.
Lidia A.
My hubby and I use the Allegro Marinade for our smoke brisket it makes it very tender and makes it taste great also is good in other meats as well
Erica W.
Suffolk, VA
Great marinade... works on pretty.much everything! I haven't used it on something and not loved it
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
Wonderful full flavor smokey marinade. Always keep a bottle handy for burgers, steaks and chicken!
Jaquelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
This has a really good flavor . And also i like the way it is and the way it makes me feel also
Michaela D.
Pike road, AL
I love this type of wine! Everyone should at least try it. You can't knock it till you try it!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
THIS IS THE BEST STEAK SEASONING. THE TASTE GOES WELL FAR AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Has anyone maranade fajitas
Rosario A.
What this taste like? & what are the ingredients? ūüėĮ