BY CONAIR #58 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Lets get back to basics! Allegro by Conair Washables Travel Set includes: The Weekender br Features two removable pouches, one mesh and one nylon. There is a spacious interior mesh zip pocket and secure zip closure. 2 The Pencil Case br Is compact, yet spacious and easily fits eye pencils and makeup brushes. 3 The Purse Kit br Is perfect for keeping track of your smaller beauty essentials. The Washable Basics Ultimate Travel Set is the perfect travel companion for the low-keyed girl on the go. This set features a sturdy nylon, mini grid fabric accented with fuchsia trim, black zippers and silver pulls. Features: 3 Coordinating Bags 2 Washable 3 Space-saving Construction see more...

Armani J.
If you don't want to go the original big box type of carrier get a set like this. Before my sister had a box she had a set. She would lable the bags and grab one for school or for foundations or whatever but you could honestly use these for anything while being fashionable and organized. Plus its easy to wash..what a bigggggg bonus!
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
I have this set. I purchased mine at Marshall's. Each piece is sturdy, easy to clean. It wasn't pricey. It does the job. I only wish they offered it in different color combinations. Yes I recommend. This set holds all of my accouterments.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been consistantly traveling between two states for the past year or so.  these work great to keep everything organized and makes it much easier to find exactly what you are looking for both once you reach your destination and while in the airport if needed.  I love that they are washable, especially on that time when my foundation exploded.  i would deffinatly recommed this for anyone who travels a lot!
Genesis Alejandra R.
El Paso, TX
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Jessica M.
Gladwin, MI
This travel set is really convenient! I use it everyday time I go on vacation or a road trip and it helps me stay organized.
Sàde B.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
A little expensive for something that is going to get messy and need to be replaced often. Overall, good set.
Alyssa G.
Kailua
I love these for traveling. I love all my beauty products and to have them easily accessible is nice. Love it
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
The bags I have from conair are convenient and cute. They are easy to clean and easy to organize my things.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I love it because it fits all I need plus I don’t have to worry about washing it and it getting ruined!