BY ALLEGRA #8 in Anti-Itch Cream

Allegra® Intensive Relief Anti-Itch Cream.
New!
Topical analgesic/skin protectant.
Maximum strength diphenhydramine plus allantoin.
Relieves itch fast.
All day moisturizers.
Relieves dry, irritated & cracked skin.
Works at the source of itch.
For skin use only.
Insect bites. Poison ivy, oak & sumac.
Minor cuts & scrapes. see more...

• Is it good for long lasting itch2 Answers
  • A friend of mine has an awful itchy rash in between her breasts. ...2 Answers
  • Did someone know if this product is good to ear?! My earring made...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Veronica S.
This is one of the best anti itch creams i have found. Works amazing for bug bites and other itchy spots. I love allegra and will continue to purchase this cream. I highly recommend this product.
Lynn B.
Stops the itch when used. Bug bites, rashes, etc. I use this on anything that itches on my skin. It has a pleasant scent. I’d buy this again once the tube is empty.
Jessica O.
Las Vegas, NM
I would highly recommend this product not only does it help the itch but it also helps hives to go away. I use the Allegra allergy pI'll along with this and it does wonders. I do feel it is a little on the pricey side for the amount you get especially if your covered in hives. But overall I would recommend to get the job done!
Kirsti B.
Staley, NC
I had an allergic reaction to something and got this to try it out. Worked like a charm. Goes on very easily and works immediately. Longevity is good also. I apply when I wake up and when I got to bed. I also recently got into some poison ivy and not only did it relief the itching it also helped it go away. Love this stuff.
Miroslava T.
Riverside, CA
My husband is allergic to almost everything. We tried so many bands and nothing helps with the itching. So I was this product and was hoping it helped. But it didn't. It made it even worse. So my experience wasn't that great. The price is ok if it help you. I think they need to make more selections for different types of reactions.
Tina J.
Cheyenne, WY
I am allergic to everything, it seems. Never fails I get hives at least three times a week from something in the air. I have tried everything to make them not itch and although they go away quickly, still leave nasty scars if I scratch them. Allegra itch cream is the only product that makes my hives not drive me crazy And believe me, I have tried everything!
Libby Q.
Grand Rapids, MI
I unfortunately am one of those people Mosquitoes love. I bought this, used it, it's fantastic. It works right away and it feels great. It has no weird smell or texture or anything that I found anyway. So 10/10 would recommend.
Shayna R.
Berea, KY
I tend to get mosquito bites pretty often during the summer and not many creams help with the itch. But this one defiantly does. Keep this in my ourse at all times during the summer
cheryl r.
Yes this cream is amazing i love it my son have problems with his skin and ive been using it for bit now it really calm him and at the same time is moist for his skin
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This cream is excellent for mosquito bites! If you apply it to the bite, the itching will completely disappear. It is also great to relieve dry, cracked hands in the cold winter months.
Rachel K.
Does this work for eczema?
Lail P.
43085
Is it good for long lasting itch
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Did someone know if this product is good to ear?! My earring made my ear ignites... And I seriously need to find a good product to help me !!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
A friend of mine has an awful itchy rash in between her breasts. It's driving her crazy. I think it might be sweat and heat irritation (it's really warm in GA right now!) and she's tried a bunch of different products. Do you think this one would work?
Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
Does anyone have an opinion as to whether this works better than just regular cortisone cream? I have been looking for a good anti-itch cream for pesky mosquito bites!