BY ALLEGRA

Allegra® 24 Hour Relief Gelcaps.

New!

Gel coated tablets.

Fexofenadine HCI tablet 180 mg/antihistamine.

Non-drowsy.

Original prescription strength.

Relief of:

Runny nose.

Sneezing.

Itchy, watery eyes.

Itchy nose or throat.

Indoor and outdoor allergies.

24 gel coated tablets. see more...

Shannon S.
Troy, IL
Review for: Relief more...
I acquired pretty bad seasonal allergies upon moving from St. Louis to Fayetteville, AR. I used to take Benadryl for whatever random allergies I had but it wasn't working for this. I tried about three other types of allergy meds and Allegra works the best for me. Bonus points for being purple! I like the gelcaps the best, and these work for my husband as well.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
This product works really well! I have a lot of allergies and I take this everyday. It helps with sneezing and running nose. I like the gel caps better because they are easier to swallow. I haven't become immune to it yet so I'd say it's the best product I've tried!
Justine M.
Review for: Relief more...
I decided to try these new allergy pills. They have worked on me. Some days my allergies are a bit crazy but that's depending on the weather. Other than that, they are just as good as the regular pills.
Jalice B.
Stratford, CT
Allegra definitely helps with allergy symptoms, the price is affordable. I did not have long lasting effects however, it worked well for a short amount of time.