Allegra-D 24 Hour uploaded by Shelby B.

BY ALLEGRA #25 in Allergy & Sinus

Allegra-D® Non-Drowsy Original Prescription Strength Allergy & Congestion 24 Hour.

Fexofenadine HCl 180mg/antihistamine.

Pseudoephedrine HCl 240mg/nasal decongestant.

Extended release tablets.

Indoor and outdoor allergies.

Relief of:

Nasal congestion.

Sinus congestion & pressure.

Runny nose.

• How old can be child to take it?3 Answers
  • Anyone else get insomnia from taking this?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Martha L.
This is amazing, unlike other allergy medication I have tried this really does what it's meant to. Regardless of what time of year it is I tend to get really bad allergies and this is the only thing that lets me breathe, smell, and sleep correctly. I repurchase it every time my allergies start acting up. I recommend it to anyone who has severe allergy issues. It's pretty affordable, but it's worth the money because it actually works. I buy the 15 tablet 24hr non-drowsy for like ~$18-19.
Anastasia K.
MY HOLY GRAIL OF ALLERGY MEDICINES. I have horrendous seasonal allergies. The kind that give you terrible cough that sounds like bronchitis, watery eyes, clogged nose all the works. No other medicine, not even regular Allegra takes care of all of my symptoms. It works so fast and really does last.

Be sure to go in during times when a store's pharmacy is open though, as it is the only way you can get it in most states.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Would not be able to survive allergy season without this. I have severe allergies to many thing and I am that person who does not stop sneezing. I get one eye that waters like crazy I can't do anything. These are my only allergy pill I will every use because they are the only ones that work.

Claritin only works for an hour or so for me. So if you need something that works try these you won't be sorry.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this since it was only available in prescription & have stuck with it since then. It works much better than Claratin or Zyrtec. I have horrible allergies and I lived in the south so you can imagine me, especially during pollen season (pollen season is so bad there that pollen literally coats the cars) but this always fixed me right away.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Ok so I've been misserably sick for 2 weeks until I used this. Thank you so much for making this product. Now me my daughter and husband can breath. Our eyes stopped burning, nose stopped and I feel somewhat like a person again.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I love this allergy medication. Its the only one that has worked for me. I've tried all of them and this is the one i keep coming back to. It truly works for my allergies. I have pollen, dust, and some pet allergies.
Tyna B.
One of the best allergy products out there for seasonal allergies. Works well and you don't have to continue taking more throughout the day. It is expensive, but well worth the buy. I love this product.
Wayna V.
Allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Helps relieve sinus congestion and pain.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I have never had relief from a cold and congestion like I have got with Allegra D 24 Hour. I wasn't too happy springing the $14 for relief but once I took it I realized it was worth every penny! I was able to function through the day like normal and that is priceless!
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm on the fence with these. I felt very loopy when I took these. I can definitely feel each phase of the 24 hour relief. At night I fell asleep for 2 hours and then was up the rest of the night filled with energy. Not sure if that's an effect or not.
Katie T.
Do you find more success taking these in the morning or before bed?
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
How old can be child to take it?
francisca o.
san diego, CA
How well do these work? Are they worth buying?
Mayra R.
Anyone else get insomnia from taking this?