BY ALLEGRA #22 in Anti-Itch Cream

Cools Itch Fast. Maximum Strength Diphenhydramine plus Allantoin Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant. Relieves hot, itchy skin. Cools on contact. Works at the source of itch. Insect bites. Poison ivy, oak, sumac. Minor cuts & scrapes. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Minda H.
Minda H.
Louisville, KY
This is the only anti-itch cream that actually works for me. There's something about the cooling factor that eases the itch from mosquito bites. My mom accidentally bought me the other version that is not cooling and it doesn't really work well at all.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Toledo
I have always had a problem in the summer with bug bits. None of those other products were helping like Lancain, and After Bite(stopped me from wanting to itch it because of the pain it caused when it went inside the bit.) Then as soon as I started to try this, it soothed it calming the itching. It did not completely make me want to itch them so I gave this product a B.
Marisa F.
Marisa F.
Northport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I wouldn't say this product necessarily gets rid of the itchy skin mainly from bug bites but it definitely cool off the itch and heat the skin gets from getting irritated from a bug bite. Soothing is the best way I can describe this product.
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
My favorite abut-itch cream because it's the only one that works. I tend to get hives when I eat certain foods, or when I'm nervous/stressed so I dab some of this on the spots and it eases the itch almost immediately. I recommend for mosquito bites too.
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
This prouduct worked great. I broke out from a bad reaction to a medication. I had a itchy rash a over my body. didn't take the rash away but did soothe it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Allegra is one of my preferred allergy brands and I'm surprised they have this anti-itch cream. I would recommend it because it works very well.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I have had horrible allergies this year, and I was using cortisone 10, but it wasn't helping much. I decided to try this since it was new, and I'm very glad I did. It soothes the itchyness immediately and cools it down. I love it!