BY NONE

Lisa G.
Not like the movies (which they never actually finished and left the third book half finished 😤)
This series is some of my favorite books! I highly recommend. The language is a bit simple if you’re older or used to more sophisticated literature but for me it doesn’t take away from the plot.
The first two books are written from Tris’ POV but this book is alternating chapters from Tris’ POV to Tobias’ POV and personally I find the transition odd and not subtle at all.
Especially since Four which is from Tobias’ point of view was written later and isn’t a part of the original trilogy.
But now Veronica Roth wrote a bonus epilogue that’s published in the paperback edition of Carve The Mark!
Michelle M.
Spoiler alert:
THE END WAS AWFUL
I understand it’s realistic but nope
Honestly the rest of the series was so good and then this book just rips it to pieces
I was so mad when I finished it
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
yas more please! this book series is a guilty pleasure that you willingly agree to because you love it so much. i am series reade4r, meaning i like to read books that are in a series. I guess that would be from the nancy drew books that i used read. this series has you hooked from day one and won't let you go till the end. I got a huge book hangover after reading these but i still adore them
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
😭😭😭 the ending! That damn ending! After everything! It’s still one of my favorite series but come on! I usually love twists but this time it was just so heartbreaking
Elijah B.
Philadelphia, PA
The Divergent series is one of my favorite series ever. Tris' and Four's character development shows that people can change for the better. I can reread this series five hundred times and never get bored of it.