ALLBIRDS Women's Tree Runners

by allbirds

A thoughtfully crafted shoe that’s light and breezy, offers cooling comfort, and is ideal for every escapade.

Are they stable enough for longer runs?
Start your review of ALLBIRDS Women's Tree Runners!
How would you rate this product?
Hima D.
Jersey City, NJ
ALLBIRDS Women's Tree Runners uploaded by Hima D.
Super comfortable, light weight! You don’t need shocks underneath. It’s waterproof, and comfortable in winter. I wish they would come in more sizes. One more thing they are cruelty free, vegan!!
nikki C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Best athletic shoes ever! I have them in navy, so cute! Super comfy, very cushiony, have a cooling sensation when wearing. Perfect fit, no blisters, which is amazing cause sneakers always give me heel blisters but not these. Love how eco friendly these are. Hands down best sneakers ever, even just bought my husband a pair!
Haiyeng T.
San Jose, CA
I have these shoes in white. They are quite comfortable especially on long walks. I don’t mind getting them dirty as they’re so easy to clean. I just have to put them in the washing machine and they come out as white as when I first got them. However, they can be a little tight. The website recommended sizing down if you’re a half size. Since my feet are quite slim, it wasn’t too tight for me. But if you would like it to be more spacious, I would recommend sizing up if you’re a half size. These shoes are also not too great for running. Allbirds just came up with shoes for running and that should be a better option.
Becca R.
Absolutely love these sneakers. If you have tried the wool runners, these are much lighter in weight and warmth.
Serena N.
San Jose, CA
Thanks to a friend who’s all about allbirds, he has convinced me to buy a pair of my own! And I do not regret it. They’re super comfy, feels like I’m walking in clouds, and they’re sleek (not bulky)!! I have 2 pairs (one in white and the other beige) and I would continue to buy more since they come out with seasonal colors!!