BY ALLATION MASSAGE

For massaging the entire body, even the most intimate areas. Water soluble. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain a spermicide. 100% satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I enjoy this product for foreplay with my hubby! The warning sensation is really nice and makes for such a good massage. It goes on really nicely too and it’s nice because you can easily go from a nice warning massage to using it for pleasure in other areas. The price is affordable and reasonable compared to other products as well.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Silky massage oil. Perfect for a nice back or shoulder massage. Warms with your body temp and allows your hands to glide easily across skin. No smell.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
If you’re looking for something to spice up your love life or just want to try something new. I suggest using this. Lub is your friend ladies!
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
I like this lube it has a nice warming sensation. It is great for foreplay :)
I need to order few bottles. I cannot see how to order.