BY ALLAN

Toe jam out to sweet gummy candy in sour blue raspberry flavor. Think of them as Big Foot Original Gummy Candy’s edgier, rock-star cousins. Don’t let the guitar fool you; this sour flavored, delicious gummy candy is the perfect addition to any dessert spread, candy bowl, or party favor! Each gummy will take your taste buds on a whimsical new adventure, so let the good times roll with every bite. see more...

Tessa N.
I am not typically a fruity or sour candy kind of girl. The other day we went to a drive in movie theatre and stopped at Kwik trip for snack prior. I love blue raspberry flavor so I grabbed these! I was not disappointed. These are so yummy! Though there is something disturbing about biting off the big toe and proceeding to eat the rest of the foot (insert laughing emoji here)
Janet C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I honestly didn't like these. I love sour gummies and these just didn't do it for me. The flavor was just ok and they were too rich.