BY ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY

Technically, there is no such thing as a traditional Belgian stout, but we went ahead and made one anyway. In creating the beer, we took the aspects we loved in Belgian beers and used them to craft a stout. Allagash Black is brewed with 2-row barley, torrified wheat, oats, roasted barley, chocolate malt, black malt and hopped with Northern Brewer and Glacier. A generous portion of dark caramelized candi sugar produces a hint of raisin in the finished beer. The addition of oats lends Black a silky mouthfeel, which is enhanced by rich flavors of coffee and dark chocolate.

Melanie L.
North Attleboro
This beer is delicious and has an amazing head. If you can find this on tap, it is definitely worth getting a tall over a small. If buying for yourself, you will find this is specialty stores. I highly recommend.
Katie L.
New Phila, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The label on this is super mysterious and interesting as is the flavor of the actual brew. I love a good dark beer and this is definitely at the top of my favorites list
kevin G.
boulevard lopez portillo 49 entre calle 2 y calle sierra vista (clinica clinpod)
Es la mejor de todas prueben todas sus estensas bebidas ami en lo especial recomiendo está muy buena
Shaylyn C.
Biddeford
I *love* turning White lovers on to this beer! Silky smooth, and SO delicious, this is the beer that convinced me dark beers might be worth trying! I've used it in stews, it's a great beer to sip on with dessert, and while the White might taste like sunshine, the Black tastes like cozy, cooler nights at home ❤
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
It's a little unfair to have me review this one. As I prefer Allagash White. I'm not a fan of the more Stout Porter types unless they taste like coffee and this one didn't.
🌻 A.
Santa Clarita
This tasted more like a liquor than like a beer. It was really strong. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it.
Jenna G.
Portland
A tried and true classic beer from Allagash. A great dark beer that isn’t too heavy and pairs well with food.
Beauty a.
Best Allagash. Possibly best beer, period. It's so smooth and dark. It's hard to find, so grab it up when you do!
Angelo D.
Millstone Twp, NJ
Oh baby you, you got what i neeeeed, cuz you say he's just a friend, cuz you say he's just a friend
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
I was surprised by how much I liked this. I turn to allagash for their white, but I really love a good dark beer. As usual, they didn’t disappoint.
Lindsay T.
Warner robins, Georgia
What is this? Wine?
Amelia M.
Toronto , Ontario
What percent of alcohol is this?
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Wine is combined with .. cheese fondue chocolate strawberry pizza dinner for two .. and also a conversation with friends