BY ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY

Technically, there is no such thing as a traditional Belgian stout, but we went ahead and made one anyway. In creating the beer, we took the aspects we loved in Belgian beers and used them to craft a stout. Allagash Black is brewed with 2-row barley, torrified wheat, oats, roasted barley, chocolate malt, black malt and hopped with Northern Brewer and Glacier. A generous portion of dark caramelized candi sugar produces a hint of raisin in the finished beer. The addition of oats lends Black a silky mouthfeel, which is enhanced by rich flavors of coffee and dark chocolate.

Marissa G.
It was okay. Not my thing. I prefer moscato white wines, but this probably would be tasty for some.
Tylia F.
Jonesboro, GA
Heard awesome things can't wait to try it. I'm going to try it with my girlfriends.
Cindy L.
One of my favorite brews. Delicious and robust for just savoring or even for cooking! Great bottle, easy to hold, looks shahhp in your hand! Nice and cold or at room temp, definitely recommended. A specialty beer, but findable, and worth seeking if you like a dark solid beer!
stephany t.
Azusa, CA
Not my favorite but it wasn't too bad, very popular bit i wouldn't buy again.
kevin G.
boulevard lopez portillo 49 entre calle 2 y calle sierra vista (clinica clinpod)
Es la mejor de todas prueben todas sus estensas bebidas ami en lo especial recomiendo está muy buena
Angelo D.
Millstone Twp, NJ
Oh baby you, you got what i neeeeed, cuz you say he's just a friend, cuz you say he's just a friend
Kim T.
Randolph, ME
bad taste too dark for me, I could not even choke it down I had to dump it out. If you do not like dark beers you will not like this too bitter
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Great gift for a beer lover! Love dark beers and this is great. Very tasty and can be a nice change from the hoppy or lite beers
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
I was surprised by how much I liked this. I turn to allagash for their white, but I really love a good dark beer. As usual, they didn’t disappoint.
Bridget W.
Great flavor and taste. Love this beer. It’s definitely one of my favorites that I drink often
Lindsay T.
Warner robins, Georgia
What is this? Wine?
Amelia M.
Toronto , Ontario
What percent of alcohol is this?
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Wine is combined with .. cheese fondue chocolate strawberry pizza dinner for two .. and also a conversation with friends