BY ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY

Technically, there is no such thing as a traditional Belgian stout, but we went ahead and made one anyway. In creating the beer, we took the aspects we loved in Belgian beers and used them to craft a stout. Allagash Black is brewed with 2-row barley, torrified wheat, oats, roasted barley, chocolate malt, black malt and hopped with Northern Brewer and Glacier. A generous portion of dark caramelized candi sugar produces a hint of raisin in the finished beer. The addition of oats lends Black a silky mouthfeel, which is enhanced by rich flavors of coffee and dark chocolate.

Shaylyn C.
Biddeford
I *love* turning White lovers on to this beer! Silky smooth, and SO delicious, this is the beer that convinced me dark beers might be worth trying! I've used it in stews, it's a great beer to sip on with dessert, and while the White might taste like sunshine, the Black tastes like cozy, cooler nights at home ❤
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Jenna G.
Portland
A tried and true classic beer from Allagash. A great dark beer that isn’t too heavy and pairs well with food.
Angelo D.
Millstone Twp, NJ
Oh baby you, you got what i neeeeed, cuz you say he's just a friend, cuz you say he's just a friend
Tylia F.
Jonesboro, GA
Heard awesome things can't wait to try it. I'm going to try it with my girlfriends.
Cindy L.
One of my favorite brews. Delicious and robust for just savoring or even for cooking! Great bottle, easy to hold, looks shahhp in your hand! Nice and cold or at room temp, definitely recommended. A specialty beer, but findable, and worth seeking if you like a dark solid beer!
stephany t.
Azusa, CA
Not my favorite but it wasn't too bad, very popular bit i wouldn't buy again.
Beauty a.
Best Allagash. Possibly best beer, period. It's so smooth and dark. It's hard to find, so grab it up when you do!
Daniela C.
Different style Very nice beer , I think the packaging is very cool and different I would definitely recommend this product
autumn S.
Chesapeake, VA
Heavy, strong beer, but still smooth., drink three and you won't be able to remember your bartenders name.
Lindsay T.
Warner robins, Georgia
What is this? Wine?
Amelia M.
Toronto , Ontario
What percent of alcohol is this?
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Wine is combined with .. cheese fondue chocolate strawberry pizza dinner for two .. and also a conversation with friends