BY ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY

Technically, there is no such thing as a traditional Belgian stout, but we went ahead and made one anyway. In creating the beer, we took the aspects we loved in Belgian beers and used them to craft a stout. Allagash Black is brewed with 2-row barley, torrified wheat, oats, roasted barley, chocolate malt, black malt and hopped with Northern Brewer and Glacier. A generous portion of dark caramelized candi sugar produces a hint of raisin in the finished beer. The addition of oats lends Black a silky mouthfeel, which is enhanced by rich flavors of coffee and dark chocolate.

Shaylyn C.
Biddeford
I *love* turning White lovers on to this beer! Silky smooth, and SO delicious, this is the beer that convinced me dark beers might be worth trying! I've used it in stews, it's a great beer to sip on with dessert, and while the White might taste like sunshine, the Black tastes like cozy, cooler nights at home ❤
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
It's a little unfair to have me review this one. As I prefer Allagash White. I'm not a fan of the more Stout Porter types unless they taste like coffee and this one didn't.
Cindy L.
One of my favorite brews. Delicious and robust for just savoring or even for cooking! Great bottle, easy to hold, looks shahhp in your hand! Nice and cold or at room temp, definitely recommended. A specialty beer, but findable, and worth seeking if you like a dark solid beer!
David W.
Wilson, NC
Just not a big fan of dark thick logorrhea beers The taste is horrible and it lingers in your mouth in the most seems like you can’t get the taste out I personally do not like thick dark mulch or loggers just not my thing
amanda t.
Portland, OR
as a person who drinks a lot of beer this is a top pick for me. its decent in price and is very tasty. i would recommend it to beer drinkers and non beer drinkers alike
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
I was surprised by how much I liked this. I turn to allagash for their white, but I really love a good dark beer. As usual, they didn’t disappoint.
Kim T.
Randolph, ME
bad taste too dark for me, I could not even choke it down I had to dump it out. If you do not like dark beers you will not like this too bitter
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Great gift for a beer lover! Love dark beers and this is great. Very tasty and can be a nice change from the hoppy or lite beers
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
What happens when you add Belgian yeast to a stout you get allagash Black. Roasty malts, smooth chocolate and spicy yeast.
Beauty a.
Best Allagash. Possibly best beer, period. It's so smooth and dark. It's hard to find, so grab it up when you do!
Lindsay T.
Warner robins, Georgia
What is this? Wine?
Amelia M.
Toronto , Ontario
What percent of alcohol is this?
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Wine is combined with .. cheese fondue chocolate strawberry pizza dinner for two .. and also a conversation with friends