All® with Stainlifters PowerCore™ Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent 18 ct Bag uploaded by Shamiza D.All® with Stainlifters PowerCore™ Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent 18 ct Bag uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY ALL

All PowerCore Restores Whites & Protects Colors Laundry Detergent, 18ct see more...

Start your review of All® with Stainlifters PowerCore™ Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent 18 ct Bag!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hope C.
Bellevue
This product is great, I didn’t notice any difference in my clothing! One think I wish was different is the smell of this detergent! It is very affordable and often time you can find it on sale! I would recommend it to someone looking for basic soap!
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amber M.
Spartanburg, SC
I recently purchased these pods at Walmart and have been using them on my laundry. They are super effective and really get the stains out of your clothes. They are very affordable compared to other laundry pods.
Brittany W.
I love this detergent. It’s a great help when someone in the household has allergies. It is safe to use on newborn baby clothing as well. It gets your clothes super clean and fresh!!!
Kristine S.
535 Toby RD Kersey, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so convenient. Throw a pouch in and go. It really gets the clothes clean. I prefer the unscented so that the fabric softener scent comes through.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I like this brand because it's not harsh on the clothes and is easy on sensitive skin. Leaves laundry smelling decent and cleans nicely. Easy just to pop a packet in the washing machine, instead of measuring out liquid.
Adelae W.
Glen Burnie, MD
These clean my clothes super well. I work in health care so need detergent that will clean whatever is in my uniform out. Much more affordable than tide pods but comparable quality. Will continue to purchase these.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like All brand pods. They are effective, clean my clothes well, and I love that they are affordable! They clean just as well as a bigger-named brand for less cost. I would recommend to others to use!
Khadijah N.
Dunwoody, GA
I love using laundry pods over liquid. Makes the washing process a lot cleaner and I don’t have to worry about measuring anything. Depending on the size of my load I only use 1 or 2 pods do a 18ct bag last me at least a month.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
Smells great and it gets the stains out the first wash. I figured since it was such a little pack that there was no way the clothes would smell good but I was wrong they smell amazing.

Kohl's