All® with Stainlifters Oxi PowerCore™ Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent 18 ct Bag

BY ALL

Buy on Kmart
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Even with other "pod" products I instinctively use 2 pods per load. I just feel more comfortable using 2 pods per load no matter what the brand may be. This may be a little less than cost effective but comparable products generally come in 14 pack bags so you are getting more with this product if you look at it this way.
As far as the overall clean, I was very impressed. I was skeptical at first just because of the unique design of the pod but definitely felt my clothes came out cleaner. I should note that my husband is a master carpenter by trade so his clothes are always soiled by whatever he maybe working on.
The scent I thought was very nice and not overpowering or anything. It does have a scent though, but you really have to sniff it out on the clothes to find it. I do really like this though and do recommend it for anyone and everyone.
Rachelle O.
Rachelle O.
Oxnard, CA
I love these little pods makes it easy when doing laundry and does the job well. I especially love that it makes my husbands work clothes clean since hes a plumber and they're affordable and offer coupons to make them even more affordable. I definitely recommend these
Erica L.
Erica L.
Stephenville, TX
I super duper like these! I think they do a better job than most pods do at dissolving COMPLETELY and not ruining your clothes with the sticky plastic. They also have a great, clean scent that they leave to the laundry. These are my affordable go-to.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
I have very sensitive skin so that's why I use All. I think it cleans my clothes well and is sensitive. I would recommend it to anyone, sensitive skin or not. I think the price is affordable and the clean is just like any other detergent.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
These are great! I love oxyclean so these are a god send in one packet! It's so easy to just toss one in with a load of laundry! Not only do they handle the stains, they keep clothes looking new and smell good too!
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
These packs seriously intrigue me so much they have such fun packaging with the crystals in the middle and the stain fighting liquid all in one convenient pod. These cuties pack a serious stain fighting punch
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
One of my top picks when shopping on a budget it's very inexpensive and does its job so I'm never disappointed in it the only con would be that it doesn't leave a strong scent to the clothing but it's cheap.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK
Love the cleaning power of these little packs! Amazing! That little core is just awesome! Sure gets my kids clothes clean..and that's a feat in and of itself! Highly recommend!
Cory P.
Cory P.
Chandler, OK
Amazing soap for the price. It cleans really well and smells clean. It is great for people who are active in sports as it is great at getting stains and odors out
Aleka S.
Aleka S.
Normal
Just started using these and I love the premeasured packs so all i have to do is throw them in the washer and they have gotten the job done so far