All® with Stainlifters Oxi PowerCore™ Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent 18 ct Bag

BY ALL

New all® POWERCORE™ PACS deliver powerful cleaning and superior whitening and brightening.* all® POWERCORE™ PACS have a patented multi-chamber design with dual detergent chambers and a POWERCORE™ center. Try our entire line of all® POWERCORE™ PACS that delivers our maximum performance. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle S.
Chatsworth
I love these detergent pods. They are not messy like liquid detergent. I prefer the ALL brand because we have sensitive skin in our family and we have never had any reaction to this brand.  These pods are also very good at getting strong smells out of the clothing.
apryl R.
I like ALL detergent. It it fairly inexpensive yet effective. I like the power pacs for back up when I’m running low on regular detergent. I would recommend and continue to buy as long as i find cheap prices
LAQUANA B.
Philadelphia
Love the pods it's easy more sufficient don't have to worry about measuring the liquid to wash clothes.. lo e the cost the product and the way it cleans..bery affordable
Leandra K.
Muskogee, OK
This is my families favorite detergent. With my father working on the railroad and my boyfriend working on the pipeline the clothes are dirty! ALL helps remove the odors and stains.
David S.
Awesome! Really happy with my purchase. I think it cleans great. Plenty of soap in one packet!I have a front loader big washing machine and I had it filled with towels and thought maybe I needed two packets,well I had way too much soap in the washer just to give you heads up it's pretty concentrated I'm very happy. It says if you have a big load to use two packets but I'm just letting you know 1 seems to do great!Update:I went with a different brand when I ordered again because I got more pods... big mistake!Now that I have found something that works great 👍 why change and at a great price so I ordered 3 more.Guess I have enough now for the year kinda silly when I think about it..... just saying I really like this detergent.I was very sad to see another review of someone who broke out in terrible hives from the product I didn't have that issue but I always wash in hot water with a extra cycle for rinse as I have sensitive skin.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
This product thoroughly cleaned dirt stains from my sons white pants. I am very happy with the results. I will continue to keep these stocked for when I really need to give clothes a deep clean. I would definitely recommend this when you need your clothes to have stains removed.
Dawn R.
Byesville
I love this product one for it being a pacs and the way it cleans my husbands work clothes.  My husband works in a factory and lots of times comes home with grease and oil on his clothes.  With that being said this wonderful product is able to clean those clothes and make them look like new.  Since they are pacs, its easy use for no measuring liquid, just grab a pac and put it in the washer.
Roxanne M.
Love this product.   I always grab these when we got out of town. So much more convenient that liquid.      Then we end using the rest at home when we know there are very dirty clothes being washed like my husbands work clothes.    We do not use on an everyday basis since the original ALL is cheaper and just as effective on cleaning clothes for the normal everyday use.
Kyra B.
These ALL laundry Powercore Packs are truly amazing!  I have never used a laundry pack that truly cleans and freshens my laundry as well as the ALL packs. Even my family began commenting on how fresh and clean our laundry has been lately! It's made a huge difference and I highly recommend trying these wonderful little power packs of freshness!!!
Holli O.
Hobart
 This product is a little more pricey also but if I if tide is not available then I go to this product. I do not have to worry about any of the kids teens saying in the closed this product  never disappoints. Again like I said the pricing is better than tied but still sometimes up there. I would definitely recommend this product