All® with Stainlifters Oxi PowerCore™ Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent 18 ct Bag

BY ALL

New all® POWERCORE™ PACS deliver powerful cleaning and superior whitening and brightening.* all® POWERCORE™ PACS have a patented multi-chamber design with dual detergent chambers and a POWERCORE™ center. Try our entire line of all® POWERCORE™ PACS that delivers our maximum performance. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Anna N.
These are good pods to use that are less expensive than other brands. The smell is good but nothing amazing. It cleans clothes well and I don’t find that the detergent gets stuck in the clothes like some can do. I love using pods then liquid because it’s so easy even though it may cost more for convenience
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
Not the one I use the most but one I know definitely works. All is a great clothes care product. They are a reliable brand with effective results. All isn’t quite as expensive as others but it is still on the pricey side.
Emily C.
Love love love the all flings! They’re so easy you don’t have to measure anything just grab one and throw it in! They always make my clothes smell amazing too! I would definitely recommend this product!
Michelle S.
Chatsworth
I love these detergent pods. They are not messy like liquid detergent. I prefer the ALL brand because we have sensitive skin in our family and we have never had any reaction to this brand.  These pods are also very good at getting strong smells out of the clothing.
apryl R.
I like ALL detergent. It it fairly inexpensive yet effective. I like the power pacs for back up when I’m running low on regular detergent. I would recommend and continue to buy as long as i find cheap prices
Leandra K.
Muskogee, OK
This is my families favorite detergent. With my father working on the railroad and my boyfriend working on the pipeline the clothes are dirty! ALL helps remove the odors and stains.
David S.
Awesome! Really happy with my purchase. I think it cleans great. Plenty of soap in one packet!I have a front loader big washing machine and I had it filled with towels and thought maybe I needed two packets,well I had way too much soap in the washer just to give you heads up it's pretty concentrated I'm very happy. It says if you have a big load to use two packets but I'm just letting you know 1 seems to do great!Update:I went with a different brand when I ordered again because I got more pods... big mistake!Now that I have found something that works great 👍 why change and at a great price so I ordered 3 more.Guess I have enough now for the year kinda silly when I think about it..... just saying I really like this detergent.I was very sad to see another review of someone who broke out in terrible hives from the product I didn't have that issue but I always wash in hot water with a extra cycle for rinse as I have sensitive skin.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
This product thoroughly cleaned dirt stains from my sons white pants. I am very happy with the results. I will continue to keep these stocked for when I really need to give clothes a deep clean. I would definitely recommend this when you need your clothes to have stains removed.
Dawn R.
Byesville
I love this product one for it being a pacs and the way it cleans my husbands work clothes.  My husband works in a factory and lots of times comes home with grease and oil on his clothes.  With that being said this wonderful product is able to clean those clothes and make them look like new.  Since they are pacs, its easy use for no measuring liquid, just grab a pac and put it in the washer.
Roxanne M.
Love this product.   I always grab these when we got out of town. So much more convenient that liquid.      Then we end using the rest at home when we know there are very dirty clothes being washed like my husbands work clothes.    We do not use on an everyday basis since the original ALL is cheaper and just as effective on cleaning clothes for the normal everyday use.